Misting how often and when?

DrTentgrow

hello there i am growing 6 fem white widow and 5 fem power plant (seeds from dutch passion) look at my grow journal to see my setup. i have been misting them with plain water twice a day once soon after the lights are on and another time a bit before they go out is this OK should i be misting them more or less or at different time? they are about a month old.

Thanks for any help i will no doubt receive you are a really helpful bunch and your advice is priceless!

Welcome and amazing set up!!!

I have the DR 104 or the 3'x3'x6' and love it!

I may be wrong here so hopefully someone else will chime in.

Morning, right as the lights come on is the ideal time for this. Beyond this, your humidity situation would determine the importance of this, and frequency.

Once I get my girls into a strong veg I don't bother w/ misting very often; but I do live in an a semi Ideal location so take that for what it's worth

Hi RaceFan im misting them with a mild rhizotonic solution (root stimulator) and sometimes just plain water. the reason i mist them is to clean dust from the leaves and so the stomata on the underside of the leaves doesn't get clogged up. i don't think im running to much of a risk of mold because my air extraction/circulation is very efficient and my leaves dry in about 10 minutes after a misting.

Back
Top Bottom