hi every 1,been a reader of this forum for ages,finally got round to signing up

Re: hi every 1,been a reader of this forum for ages,finally got round to sighnin up

Welcome to 420 percyvictory, glad you are here with us. And yes, I would love to see pics. Is your grow completed? If not, you should start a journal and share your experiences with all.

hi,no grow not yet finished.almost got busted at weekend and plants were in total darkness for a few days but the good new is there still alive but a bit leggy :) any how ill post some pics here.in a we while as i dont know how :)

st833476.jpg

the one on the left is yumbolt 47 in soil,the one on the right is the strawberry haze in a aquafarm they were both just into second week in flower when this pic was taken what u think?

this is them finally,lol
on sunday they will be going into week 4 of flowering.i topped the haze plant in week 3 of veg,my lamp was too close and the main cola was completly smotherd from the other branches so it didnt see much light...........but i think is gona be alright .never grew any type of weed b4.but been smokin the stuff 4 years anyhow im rambling now.ill post some more pics when buds start to develop a bit more......PEACE

:roorrip: hi guys,im finding it quit hard to keep the Ph over 6 in the aquafarm.it drops like from 6.8 to like 5.4 over nite (sometimes) any ideas what could be causing this?and will such a spike in Ph affact my plant in any way?ive seen no signs like yellowing leaves or any thing.im just worryd they'll turn hermie on me as they have allready been threw a bit of stress like being in total darkness for like 3 days and having there light cycle times changed a few times wile its been on 12/12 any help would be great :thanks: guys

:roorrip: hi guys,im finding it quit hard to keep the Ph over 6 in the aquafarm.it drops like from 6.8 to like 5.4 over nite (sometimes) any ideas what could be causing this?and will such a spike in Ph affact my plant in any way?ive seen no signs like yellowing leaves or any thing.im just worryd they'll turn hermie on me as they have allready been threw a bit of stress like being in total darkness for like 3 days and having there light cycle times changed a few times wile its been on 12/12 any help would be great :thanks: guys

Yes, a ph of 6.8 will cause certain nutes to be locked out. I ran my ph between 5.3 to 5.9. How often are you checking/adjusting ph? What is your nute ppm...are you getting large ppm spikes? How often are you changing your nute mix?

I strongly Reccomend that you start a thread in grow journals-in progress so more people can see it and help...you have this going on in an introductory forum, and as such, none of the top shelf growers are really watching.

thanks for reply. the e.c. is never really over 1.8 not sure of that in ppm but never really had big spikes in that department.only once when my plant seem'd to just drink water overnite and the nute e.c was like 2.4 but it hasnt happend since.i change my nutes every week so it gets toped up with just plain water ,untill the next feed water change.as for the Ph i was recomended to keep it about 6ish during flowering,slowly bringing it up to 6.5 at the end .but my tapwater has a Ph of like 7.3(ish) and even thow i dont put Ph down in the water.at the end of the week the Ph will still be under 6.even thow its been topped up during the week with just plain water.i may have read some were that a inconsistant Ph could be rot rot am i right or just stoned and thinkin bout it all 2 much:ganjamon: but yes thank u for advice about startin a thread in grow journals-in progress cheers :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom