Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi every 1,been a reader of this forum for ages,finally got round to signing up

Post Thanks / Like

hi every 1,been a reader of this forum for ages,finally got round to signing up

would any one like to see pics of my 1st grow of strawberry haze + yumbolt 47?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: hi every 1,been a reader of this forum for ages,finally got round to sighnin up

Welcome to 420 percyvictory, glad you are here with us. And yes, I would love to see pics. Is your grow completed? If not, you should start a journal and share your experiences with all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: hi every 1,been a reader of this forum for ages,finally got round to signing up

Welcome to 420 Magazine

Enjoy your exploration

Post Thanks / Like

Re: hi every 1,been a reader of this forum for ages,finally got round to signing up

hi,no grow not yet finished.almost got busted at weekend and plants were in total darkness for a few days but the good new is there still alive but a bit leggy any how ill post some pics here.in a we while as i dont know how

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Keith Lake; 05-28-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: uploaded through gallery

Post Thanks / Like

the one on the left is yumbolt 47 in soil,the one on the right is the strawberry haze in a aquafarm they were both just into second week in flower when this pic was taken what u think?

Post Thanks / Like

nice job man.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! high and welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Those plants are WONDERFUL! Thanks for posting pics!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

this is them finally,lol
    on sunday they will be going into week 4 of flowering.i topped the haze plant in week 3 of veg,my lamp was too close and the main cola was completly smotherd from the other branches so it didnt see much light...........but i think is gona be alright .never grew any type of weed b4.but been smokin the stuff 4 years anyhow im rambling now.ill post some more pics when buds start to develop a bit more......PEACE

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

hi guys,im finding it quit hard to keep the Ph over 6 in the aquafarm.it drops like from 6.8 to like 5.4 over nite (sometimes) any ideas what could be causing this?and will such a spike in Ph affact my plant in any way?ive seen no signs like yellowing leaves or any thing.im just worryd they'll turn hermie on me as they have allready been threw a bit of stress like being in total darkness for like 3 days and having there light cycle times changed a few times wile its been on 12/12 any help would be great guys

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pericvictory View Post
    hi guys,im finding it quit hard to keep the Ph over 6 in the aquafarm.it drops like from 6.8 to like 5.4 over nite (sometimes) any ideas what could be causing this?and will such a spike in Ph affact my plant in any way?ive seen no signs like yellowing leaves or any thing.im just worryd they'll turn hermie on me as they have allready been threw a bit of stress like being in total darkness for like 3 days and having there light cycle times changed a few times wile its been on 12/12 any help would be great guys
    Yes, a ph of 6.8 will cause certain nutes to be locked out. I ran my ph between 5.3 to 5.9. How often are you checking/adjusting ph? What is your nute ppm...are you getting large ppm spikes? How often are you changing your nute mix?

I strongly Reccomend that you start a thread in grow journals-in progress so more people can see it and help...you have this going on in an introductory forum, and as such, none of the top shelf growers are really watching.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast