need some help

webstar24000

So I got this gdp seed from a good batch planted it and it going good outdoor in the earth but I put 1 tblspn of flora nova in a one gallon jug of water is that 2 stong for my plant.I have not feed it yet i dont know how to upload photos so please bear with me i'm a work in progress. thank you:thanks::rollit::roorrip:

P.S. this is a poor mans grow i dont have no money and i'm using nutrients from the first time i tried this i got the gh hydroponics 3 part grow micro and bloom also i got the flora nova 2 part and i got some sensi bloom part b

So I got this gdp seed from a good batch planted it and it going good outdoor in the earth but I put 1 tblspn of flora nova in a one gallon jug of water is that 2 stong for my plant.I have not feed it yet i dont know how to upload photos so please bear with me i'm a work in progress. thank you:thanks::rollit::roorrip:

P.S. this is a poor mans grow i dont have no money and i'm using nutrients from the first time i tried this i got the gh hydroponics 3 part grow micro and bloom also i got the flora nova 2 part and i got some sensi bloom part b

Since you are doing a poor man's grow I'm assuming that you don't have a ph or ppm meter. Well the best thing to do(I think) is to follow the flora nova series online nutrient schedule. You also might want to go 3/4's the strength since it being a small plant. Good luck.

i think flora nova full strength is like 3 tbls/gallon, so 1 should be good for starting out, maybe less

okay so first off let me say thankyou for your intrest well I changed the water in my resivor and boy was I shocked roots coming out the bottom the exact nute strength that I am now using is 1tablespoon of flora nova grow so that like 15ml that says for aggressive feeding but what I'm tryn to figure out is if that is enough for 4gallons of fresh filtered water also I added a airstone to my resivor I read that that helps the plant get more oxygen to the roots I will be posting some pics later on tonight.:Rasta::yummy:

So I did put to much flora nova in my res which was 1 tablespoon I thought that was the right measure ment for 4 gallons of water also I do not have any Floralicious I only have the samplers that came with the waterfarm flora nova grow and bloom when I put my ph tester in the res it read 6.3 I know for this clone they say keep the ph @ 5.8 but I just dont have the funds for ph up n down right now do you have any suggestion on what I should do:thanks:

i'm confused,you said the seed was outside... is this an outdoor hydro grow?

and if its outside, why not just go organic :cheesygrinsmiley:

The gdp seed is outside the Purple kush is inside in a grow hut on a hydro system Im trying to let mother nature grow the gdp for me with a little bit of my help

Back
Top Bottom