What happens if?

Re: What happens if...?

The extra salts will burn the plant and it will die. if you over feed a plant and realize it soon enough quickly flush the container and root system with 3 times the amount of good clean water as you have soil. IE..if you have a 3 gallon pot flush with 9 gallojns of water. Then with the last part of the flush introduce a 1/4 strength dose of nutrient and raise your light some to give the plant time to recover. Once it shows it's good continue with the normal light distance and feeding.
Hydro grower shoul;d e mpty the reservoir and run clean water for 24 hours then start over the same as above.

i had a question.
i have 5 plants in 5 gallon buckets. i have to put them outside because of the space and the smell. its not a bad smell but the whole house reaks. especially when you come in from outside. i have regular garden outside growing tomatos etc.. i was thinking of putting two in the garden. i put one up against the fence(the sunniest spot in the yard).
im concerned about the cool nights and what about the change in the light schedule?
although it goes up to 75 ish during the day and 50 at night.
i left them outside last night and they looked really good today. leaves pointing up and very green. im just wonering what will happen after 18/6 to 12.5/11.5?. they're 8 weeks in veg and between 7 and 12 inches.

Back
Top Bottom