Upside down fan leaf?

Don't know why it would only happen to 1 leaf, but It's a fan leaf... No biggie. If your buds start to turn inside out then I would worry, until then I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch.

Its not a ph problem my nutrient solution is kept at around 5.2 and my soil measures at 6.6-6.8.

Are you measuring the runoff after you feed and collect from the saucer or whatever you have under your pots? That nute solution is super low to be adding to soil. Soil is usually acidic and you need to add high 6 ph to get mid to low 6 runoff. Double check that because that kind of leaf twisting is almost always ph issue like Ms. Fox said. :peace:

Hello just wondering i looked at my plants a few days ago and on one of them a fan leaf had turned completely upside down i managed to gently twist it back.
Does anybody know why this might happen?
Ur light is to powerfull am u using led and turnd up all the way

Don't know why it would only happen to 1 leaf, but It's a fan leaf... No biggie. If your buds start to turn inside out then I would worry, until then I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch.
Lmaooo lolol its shading its self higher ur light abit or turn ur led down and thats a good fing showing you um to bright lol

I'm not going to cut of a healthy fan leave I'd rather try tying it in a position where it will be more likely to stay straight.
Seriously if u cut it off um realy defeating the object the plant is telling u the light intensity is to hight wot do u do wen u get a bright light shined in ur face for 16 hours u would turn away from it cuz um geting blinded cuz the leav is turned over u core just cut em off it wants help not cut off lol

Hello just wondering i looked at my plants a few days ago and on one of them a fan leaf had turned completely upside down i managed to gently twist it back.
Does anybody know why this might happen?
Twisted leafs can be signs of a virus. Just watch for more leaves doing same thing. As far as I know there is no cure for plant viruses. Plant viruses can be transmitted to healthy plants. And seeds can be pre infected from a parent plant. If in doubt throw it out. Viruses have been known to infect and destroy large commercial crops as well as home grows.

Back
Top Bottom