T-5 bulbs for Veg.

Do they in your city?

• Total voters
I dont think so. I have not seen them at my HD. Keep in mind if its a grow T5 fixture then you most likely need T5HO bulbs. (high output) If they did carry them I would be surprised and even more surprised if they were the correct spectrum.

I would check out our sponsors and just order up what you need plus extras. they do crap out from time to time.

Your RIGHT!
:thanks:

I dont think so. I have not seen them at my HD. Keep in mind if its a grow T5 fixture then you most likely need T5HO bulbs. (high output) If they did carry them I would be surprised and even more surprised if they were the correct spectrum.

I would check out our sponsors and just order up what you need plus extras. they do crap out from time to time.

ive seen t5 strips and t5 fixtures. most of them are strip single or double but not much of a selection w/ t5s
they have mostly t8s and t12s. i got a 4 foot t12 fixture. 6500k bulbs. each bulb is 40watts 80 watts total
good for starting seedlings. you can put youp seedlings right up to the bulb. it coast 12 dollars plus the bulbs
like 25 total. good for a shelf set up like i have. just put the bulbs in and plug and grow.

:joint::joint::peace:i have a 200 watt flourescent 9250 lumens 5000k . a 150watt bulb 6500k fluor 6200 lumens, plus5 23 watt 6500k bulbs and a 42 watt all fluor.(additonal 4000 lumens)=19000 lumnes.
my qustion is that is that enough light.for a 4+4+8 space.
and if i change to 2700k(the orangeish yellow bulbs) can i flower with fluorescents?
i already went crazy on flourescent bulbs,, and really cant aford a hps fixture.

:yummy:i just orded a hood reflector from enviro tech for fluorescent 150 watt i just gotta get the 2700k bulb and change and all my other fluor bulbs. i only ordered the hood reflector. cause im still vegin. those 150 watt lights are 29.00.
yea thet got some good lighting systems. t5 strips have that reflector. that a nice fluor. cool.
the hood reflector was 96.00 inclu. shipment
i also use the aluinum parabolic clamp light fixtures i have 7 of those.
take care:rollit::ganjamon:

:joint::joint::peace:i have a 200 watt flourescent 9250 lumens 5000k . a 150watt bulb 6500k fluor 6200 lumens, plus5 23 watt 6500k bulbs and a 42 watt all fluor.(additonal 4000 lumens)=19000 lumnes.
my qustion is that is that enough light.for a 4+4+8 space.
and if i change to 2700k(the orangeish yellow bulbs) can i flower with fluorescents?
i already went crazy on flourescent bulbs,, and really cant aford a hps fixture.

no doubt :)
. good luck with your grow dude:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom