She's turning YELLOW. Should I be worried??

i2damaxx

She's a month old,(Purpel Haze) a feminized seed from amsterdam on a 8" pot with about 2" of rock's in the bottom filled with miracle grow "Moisture Control" I water 2 or 3 times a week in the mornings. I also added spikes (plant food) I have it in the sun during the day and in my bedroom at night.
Any advice will most greatfull

New Grower

IMG_01473.JPG

more info is needed mate.

Ph of water going in and comming out?
Temps?
Lights for night time? (the swapping sunlight/artificle light might have somthing to do with it not sure but tbh)

At a month old thats not much growth just from what iv experienced first hand and seen on journals. So anyways lets start with the basics and get as much info as possible first.

more info is needed mate.

Ph of water going in and comming out?
Temps?
Lights for night time? (the swapping sunlight/artificle light might have somthing to do with it not sure but tbh)

At a month old thats not much growth just from what iv experienced first hand and seen on journals. So anyways lets start with the basics and get as much info as possible first.

heres what I can tell you:

I been using purefied water only
If Temps means Tempeture, then for now thats been LA wheather, i put them out in the mornings all day usually with direct sunlight 4 to 5 hours
at night I put them in my restroom with the door close to make it completelly dark.. Thats usually the routine...

What do you Think? Skinneh:peace:

Nute burn. Your soil is over fertilized for their age. MG soil (any MG soil should be avoided at all costs) and fertilizer spikes for plants that small is way to much. Some strains can take it, but this is obviously not one of them. You may also be overwatering, which could make the nute burn worse. Check your soil carefully, let the top 2-3 inches dry out completely. You may even try letting them dry a little more...can't remember exactly where, if I can remeber who posted it I'll send you a link, but I did read that letting the soil dry more on MG an other heavily fertilized soils, would help slow the uptake of the nutes.

Back
Top Bottom