Thread: Micro-Grow anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Micro-Grow anyone?

Hey all!!! I was wondering if anyone out there doing a micro-grow has any pointers on how best to accomplish that? Also, does anyone know of any grow journals that have used micro-grow? The idea of being able to grow little plants in a modest amount of space while still having quality nug really entices me. Any help would be awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Micro-Grow anyone?

Define micro. There are some really great grow journals, try there.
    People growing some fire in cabinets these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dan! Micro- How about a space 16"L X 24"W X 24-36"H? Perhaps a conversion from a store bought cabinet? Also, what do you think would be the best way to grow (LST/SCROG)?

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna have to keep'em small...bud after a couple of weeks veg. Definately do-able though. All I can say about LST vrs Scrog is they both seem to increase yeild. Especially in a 1-2 plant grow. I'm facing the same delima with my grow. I'm leaning towards LST...pardon the pun.

420 Member of the Month HazeSeeker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

scrog is not suited for micro grows ...my advice is Lst and 12/12 from start.

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha....nice one dan. lol. Just out of curiosity Haze, why would scrog not work for a micro grow? The dimensions given are not my exact amount of space. They are more like a ball-park estimate. I will probably have more space to work with. Yield is not #1 on my list.... though a little extra would be nice!! I am more concerned with taste and quality of the buzz. You guys are awesome!

420 Member of the Month HazeSeeker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

when scroging you need space under your plants for air cirkulation ...In micro grows you dont have much room for that...
    Micro grow (pc box ....speaker box , box with hight less then 50cm)

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm..... So would 36 inches be enough vertical height for a scrog grow? My cabinet dimensions will be around 43'' wide by 36'' high, with a depth of 19 inches. Would this be adequate room for a LST grow (i was thinking maybe 2-4 plants LST'd)? Any advice/pointers would be awesome! Thanks for tuning in!!