How to make clones

420wannabe

hey everyone im a new member and ive never even grown my own pot before to be honest but i am going to be putting up some in a week or 2 and i have a question about clones... what are they even lol? and how would i clone a successful plant? any info would be greeat! peace :rollit:

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!....your in the info highway now!!!...a clone is a "3 node branch" you cut off of a "VEGATATING" PLANT...when there still in there veg. state...put that cutting or "clone" into flower and see if it is a female...or too keep you grow going .....you cut it at a 45 deg. near the main stalk, and stick it in the "cloning" gell and insert it into your grow medium or cloner and the rest is history......thats a quick how to,but...there are many ways of doing it....there are some good threads on here about it...stroll around and welcome to the 420 community.......................PEACE

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!....your in the info highway now!!!...a clone is a "3 node branch" you cut off of a "VEGATATING" PLANT...when there still in there veg. state...put that cutting or "clone" into flower and see if it is a female...or too keep you grow going .....you cut it at a 45 deg. near the main stalk, and stick it in the "cloning" gell and insert it into your grow medium or cloner and the rest is history......thats a quick how to,but...there are many ways of doing it....there are some good threads on here about it...stroll around and welcome to the 420 community.......................PEACE

"3 node branch" does that mean any lateral below the 3rd node? cheers.

hey thanks happy, and ya do u mean a branch below the 3rd node or a 3 way stemming branch? sry i really dont know a thing about growing...

Back
Top Bottom