Thread: How to make clones

Post Thanks / Like

How to make clones

hey everyone im a new member and ive never even grown my own pot before to be honest but i am going to be putting up some in a week or 2 and i have a question about clones... what are they even lol? and how would i clone a successful plant? any info would be greeat! peace

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to make clones

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!....your in the info highway now!!!...a clone is a "3 node branch" you cut off of a "VEGATATING" PLANT...when there still in there veg. state...put that cutting or "clone" into flower and see if it is a female...or too keep you grow going .....you cut it at a 45 deg. near the main stalk, and stick it in the "cloning" gell and insert it into your grow medium or cloner and the rest is history......thats a quick how to,but...there are many ways of doing it....there are some good threads on here about it...stroll around and welcome to the 420 community.......................PEACE
    Cannabis 1 liked this post

happiehippie's Purps Hydro Bedroom Grow
    Please Visit our Sponsors
    Please Help Support Our Mission
    Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
    420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
    How to Grow Marijuana

weed never hurt anybody

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by happiehippie View Post
    WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!....your in the info highway now!!!...a clone is a "3 node branch" you cut off of a "VEGATATING" PLANT...when there still in there veg. state...put that cutting or "clone" into flower and see if it is a female...or too keep you grow going .....you cut it at a 45 deg. near the main stalk, and stick it in the "cloning" gell and insert it into your grow medium or cloner and the rest is history......thats a quick how to,but...there are many ways of doing it....there are some good threads on here about it...stroll around and welcome to the 420 community.......................PEACE
    "3 node branch" does that mean any lateral below the 3rd node? cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

hey thanks happy, and ya do u mean a branch below the 3rd node or a 3 way stemming branch? sry i really dont know a thing about growing...