can u put cuttings in soil then in to a 6 inch rockwool cubes?

i don't see why not... unless your converting them to hydro, then you don't want any soil on the roots

its not a good idea to have soil particals in your hydro system, it will mess things up, can you wash off the roots really carfully, and get most all the soil off? then it might be ok

thank you for that information
1 more think, so all i do is wash the soil of then put them in a 6inch cube. then after i done that put clay pebles on top off rock wall.

yeah just be carfull with those roots, then you can take some rockwool from the bottom and plug the hole a little bit so the plant will stand up, then yeah you can put clay pebbles all around

Re: is this ture

Yes if you remove it from the soil before the root sys gets too big. By big I mean 2" in length, it should look like a small afro with a couple of longer tap roots. The reason is when you are putting the plant in the rockcube you have the area of a 50 cent piece about 2" deep. Make sure that you soak the cube overnite, make sure that the ph of water is sightly to the base side of ,scale. I wiil poke my finger in the hole for an aditional inch or two pack around with plug and your set. Go organic with feed, PURE BLEND!!

Back
Top Bottom