What's The Worst That Could Happen?

Extortion

I'm Sure Everyone Has All Thought About Being Busted By Cops Growing Inside Your Homes Before, But What's The Worst That Could Happen??

Lets Say I Get Busted Growing 10 Plants Tomorrow

Any Info Or Stories?? :peace:

Re: What's The Worst That Could Happen??

Jail time and confiscation of home and vehicles, a criminal record to follow you to each job interview and credit application for many years!>(

I'm Sure Everyone Has All Thought About Being Busted By Cops Growing Inside Your Homes Before, But What's The Worst That Could Happen??

Lets Say I Get Busted Growing 10 Plants Tomorrow

Any Info Or Stories?? :peace:

Penalties vary from place to place and police force to police force so take any story with that in mind. Someone caught with 100 plants here in British Columbia might get a slap on the wrist. In some states though you can expect prison time and in some countries that'll get you a noose around the neck.

But the truth about MJ is spreading. It's taking over TV and pop culture, there are 14 and 15 year olds now who'll be the voters in 4 or 5 years - if we can just get them out to the polls!

:yummy:

Indicana

NORML has a pretty good resource on their website that has a drop-down menu to select what state you live in and see the potential penalties:

State By State Laws - NORML

Indicana Jones and naturalhi are correct, it varies wildly from state to state...and probably judge to judge or jury to jury. You're lucky (luck can be good or bad)...Florida has mandatory minimums, it's not a weed friendly state. 25 pounds or less is an automatic felony (forget about getting any decent jobs), 5 years in prison, and/or $5000 in fines. It only gets worse from there...looks like mandatory minimums kick in when you exceed 25 pounds. Not to mention any conviction causes you to lose your driver's license for 6 months to 2 years (again, good luck finding a job without reliable transportation).

Naturalhi also has a good point about your belongings being confiscated...very common to have your car confiscated, especially if they charge you with distribution. Homes too, even if it's your parents house and they are unaware of your activities...try explaining that to your parents :( The criminal record will haunt you for a long, long time unless you are self-employed and even then it can have some serious repercussions warranted or not.

Google with some good keywords may yield more specific answers to your locale such as typical sentences that people have incurred...

thanks for giving me good information..
anyone have any stories relating to this?

Susspended drivers licence? WTF? thats just GOING TOO FAR PEOPLE!!!!!! But yet it is all ok for the gov to sell alcohol so people can get drunk, bash, abuse and rape people. That just pisses me off.... oh hold on im rambeling.... sorry guys...

Aussiebonger, sounds like you need a nice big bong full of mj meds to chill out;>)

But the truth about MJ is spreading. It's taking over TV and pop culture, there are 14 and 15 year olds now who'll be the voters in 4 or 5 years - if we can just get them out to the polls!

:yummy:

Indicana

Said our parents in the 60s.

Yeah! and it reminds me of why 'the others' don't understand why we advocate mj's use.

We used to live in Mendocino County, Ca. one of the pioneer legalization counties in California, USA. There we could watch the monthly county administrator meeting on a cable station. Whenever they had mj proposals on the docket we would watch, and roll our eyes every time the mj pro and con activists got up to address the council it was like Their opinion was the only one that mattered, and got very heated at times! I often wished to see what would happen if during a recess they might all take a couple of hits mellow out and return to discuss things like adults......but that wouldn't be HUMAN nature, would it!?>P

The main argument was usually that mj growers had the right to plant their crops anywhere they pleased, even right up next to their neighbors fence, now according to the prop. they were working under that is true, but if you know the smell will offend yer neighbor....... again HUMAN nature. The last I heard this stance was rewarded by a new proposition cutting the number of plants one might grow on any size parcel of land,>D

Nice goin' HUMAN nature!>)

Back
Top Bottom