AcidReflux - Ulcers - Inflamation - Help In CT Please

alhreflux

I live in the state of Connecticut an currently have been suffering from severe ulcers, acid reflux and inflammation for several years. The pain an reflux gets to the point where it lasts for days on end an i end up with acid coming up my throat, painful heartburn, vomiting constantly an going to the hospital where they cant do anything cause nothing works. Ive been on a series of meds an nothing has worked or will work an then i become immune to it per-say very quickly. I have changed my eating habits several times an it only keeps getting worse as the days go on. only thing that seems to help is marijuana. an when i smoke its only a few hits here an there an im good for a few days an don't have any flares or pain during that time.. so my question is does anybody know of a way to get a hold of medicinal marijuana card or docs who will prescribe it in this horrid state, or know of a legal alternative that has the same effects as marijuana that i could be prescribed so i can get this under control . thank you very much`

I live in the state of Connecticut an currently have been suffering from severe ulcers, acid reflux and inflammation for several years. The pain an reflux gets to the point where it lasts for days on end an i end up with acid coming up my throat, painful heartburn, vomiting constantly an going to the hospital where they cant do anything cause nothing works. Ive been on a series of meds an nothing has worked or will work an then i become immune to it per-say very quickly. I have changed my eating habits several times an it only keeps getting worse as the days go on. only thing that seems to help is marijuana. an when i smoke its only a few hits here an there an im good for a few days an don't have any flares or pain during that time.. so my question is does anybody know of a way to get a hold of medicinal marijuana card or docs who will prescribe it in this horrid state, or know of a legal alternative that has the same effects as marijuana that i could be prescribed so i can get this under control . thank you very much`

you could ask doc for marinol {spelling} but when my doc prescribe it to me the insurance would not cover it and it cost 300 for 30 day supply, it did help with my nausea, but i could not pay that and told him i would just smoke and he said not to tell him that

How would I go about bringing that up to my doctor cause marijuana does help a lot unlike zegred, nexium, protonix ect.... but i don't want to bring that up an have him think I'm just trying to find a way to beat the system and get high?

How would I go about bringing that up to my doctor cause marijuana does help a lot unlike zegred, nexium, protonix ect.... but i don't want to bring that up an have him think I'm just trying to find a way to beat the system and get high?

Well... I think you are in the right place. Why not try to grow your own meds?
Sorry to hear about your acid reflux. It sounds pretty bad. Please talk to your doctor. If left untreated, you are a perfect candidate for throat cancer. I would look into making my own edibles or vaporizing. Give your throat a break, my friend. God Bless!

hi alhreflux,,
first off :welcome: to 420 :)

anyways, I was recently diagnosed with Barretts Esophogus, so I feel your pain. MJ does help calm my stomach, and lets me eat without it being a complete ordeal. Best thing to do woud be to start growing your own,, (IMO) anyways :)

:goodluck:

I've used weed for reflux and irritable bowel syndrome on and off for years. Low grade weed seems to work as well as the dank,is much,much cheaper,and leaves you functional afterwards. A couple-four hits of schwag always does the job.

BTW,don't use blunts or blunt wraps for weed smoking. Cigar tobacco is a notorious reflux trigger,even among your most hardcore cigar smokers. A pipe or a joint is the way to go,if you want to keep your gut happy.

i got the same nervous gut and i am considering getting information about if or not cannabis would help. not to smoke but perhaps baked into cookies. but i just found out that buttermilk really helps calm my gut. that is a great find for me. yogurt too. try it. specially if you have been on antibiotics. your tummy needs the good bacteria.

say i had 30 years of ulcer troubles, try bladder rec, a sea weed, makes it too slippery for the h-pilori to stick around, and out the shoot it goes, with relief following, i too used herb for relief but you need a cure. sky high

Hemp milk helps with the grinding pain. My acid reflex is so bad just bending over I can easily throw up. There is a new surgery to correct it,and if you have the hiatal hernia that can also be repaired. I still take the PPIs,we just switch to another one when the first stops working. In my case I have found edibles to work longer and more consistantly than smoking. But I don't use edibles every day,I rotate the way I injest my MMJ. Vaping,smoking and eating. Also have tried the duff from my Vape in capsules. That worked. I think it may have worked because it has charcoal and that seems to help my guts calm down. Hope this helps a little! Dudette

say i had 30 years of ulcer troubles, try bladder rec, a sea weed, makes it too slippery for the h-pilori to stick around, and out the shoot it goes, with relief following, i too used herb for relief but you need a cure. sky high

To the OP, you should get tested for Helicobacter pylori, it's a bad bacteria that causes bad ulcers, that could be your problem!

thank you everyone for your concern and your help. i am sorry it has taken me this long to reply it has been a while since ive been on. i will take all he advice and see where it takes me hopefully ill b on the road to experienceing somewhat of a normal life

I have had acid relfex most of my life.
Being a christian I quit cannabis for 30 years.
However cannabis is the only thing that works?
VAPORIZING is the way I medicate.
The Doctors could not help me.
Only natural cannabis can.
Had to quit Gluten and Dairy as well.
Holistic life style will improve your quality of life.
Grow your own medicine.
Buy a vaporizer.
No more processed food!
CANNABIS to stay balanced.

Kind regards,

I was diagnosed with a severe case of GERD this year to the point where I was sick 5-6 days a week, normally before noon time but it was violent and after I just curled up into a ball and went back to sleep. Took everything under the sun that the doctor prescribed, homeopathic remedies, Amish old country cures, cut out dairy all together and nothing worked. Weed eases my stomach, relaxes those muscles that give you the "gut wrench" feeling from being sick and eased the overall pain from GERD. After a month and a half of being violently sick I decided to smoke in the morning before breakfast and it turned my world around. It has been a problem for many years off and on but I am to the point now where if I don't smoke for a week in the morning my stomach releases hell on me. I also tend to over think everything and stress myself out which in the morning did not help my stomach either but again weed is my one cure all. I don't take any pills of any sort ever, I don't trust things I can't tell where they came from.

Best of luck for finding your cure! :peace:

You can give up ever mentioning it to a medical doctor who has a license to practice, they CANNOT give, advise you to use,prescribe any schedule 1 drug or the feds will have their licence and prescription pad in a flash.
For acid reflux i just put some baking soda in water and drink it. works great and usually relieves the underlying cause, gas.
i also eliminated dairy because after i did it i was cured of the gas and acid reflux seems to be lactose intolerance.

I have same problem. Please elaborate on bladder rec. I tried to Goggle it and could not find info on where to purchase it or any info. How can I get it. Please help. Cannabis works great for me, but I'd like to get rid of this completely. Mahalo, Arigato...

Back
Top Bottom