Vaping Oils

rainbowmushi

Hi, I have I.B.S for years now. i've only been medicating for 1 1/2 years. I normally vaporize my medicine and then switch to smoking for one day when it does not work for my tummy hurting.
i have some tch pills my pharmacy gave me as a sample back in November and after one and a small bowl smoked, I found i was alleviated... very alleviated. I had to lay down it was strong.
I still have another pill from the same sample but the stuff inside has turned simi solid. I can open the cap and take out the guck, but could i vape it over some medicine?
I have a NO2 Vapir :popcorn:

are you saying its marinol? i would not suggest vaporizing pharmaceuticals. Maybe you need to think about how you store such precious medication... if it got funky.
Furthermore it MAY gunk up your vape. I don't know how devastating that would be for yours. I have a vapir one and a vapor brothers.
Anyway, I find it interesting that you didn't get relief from smoking. If you smoked what you vaporize usually, this would be the reason. The ratios are different. Also, I find vaping always works regardless the quality. Smoking a small amount on a clean palate (not high) is the best way to get a sense of a smoke's quality.
Also, smoking tastes way better!
I have crohn's disease and though it isn't a satisfying "high", I find tinctures gives me the most relief from CERTAIN discomforts of the bowel origin.
If I am having a flare up from certain foods, I will smoke and take tincture. Anything to stay out of the hospital and getting a NG tube.
Using glycerol should reduce irritation, everclear is nasty nasty stuff!
I hope the best to you, aloha

Sounds like it's a tincture/oil based capsule from what he's saying. However smoking generally destroys hash oil type tinctures instead of amplifying their effects,whereas vaping is the way to go with oils.

Hard to tell what he got into,maybe it's the placebo effect?

BTW,I have IBS and find Mexican schwag to be the best thing for it. It only takes a couple-three hits to kill the cramping,not enough to feel minimally high.

Shwag and "lower quality" buds are supposed to have more CBD. Which is more important to intestinal problems. :thumb: you got it right on!

I think a lot of us get confused with "getting high/stoned" and being "medicated".

I got a reminder of this recently. I had some amazing diesel, but it just wasn't there with the appetite and abdominal relief. I even went back and traded it for another strain that would!!! ;)

Anyway, if you are in Cali, look for the strain Harlequin. Saw it in High Times, supposedly has 6% CBD! and thats monstrous!

It would be nice if Sativex was available. Stage III trials are underway I hear for pain. I'm sure an off label use for IBS should work just fine.

Just the right THC/CBD ratio. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom