The Most Potent!

Kushboi

Alrite forum heres a question for all of you...: Whats the most potent strain of skunk you have smoked..? , for me personally it was the LockRock ide give that a deffnent 9 out of 10 :ganjamon:

Um, Skunk? I smoked these "Super Fire Nugz" that were also one hit wonders.. Don't know if that was Skunk though..

Skunk (pre "#1") grown outdoors in Hawaii.

There are a bunch of potent flowers out there, but a buddy of mine grew some sort of "Indica" strain out in the desert. Yes, it's 100 degrees in the shade, no shade, lots of sand and no humidity out here. I guess I have never smoked as good weed as is out there now, but that one-hit wonder weed made me have the totally stupids, for about 3 hours...

I hate to say this, it is very discouraging. The most potent strain I have had came from some old school bag seed. I have not found anything that compares yet.

Sadly, we did not take any cuttings. Two tokes gave head rushes and body rushes simultaneously. Kicking myself everyday for not taking cuttings. It was just such an ugly, low producing plant, it didn't seem worthy to recreate, until we smoked some.....

A three leaf indica, with a taste like none other. Total gag weed.

@ grow goddess
I have seen similar plants. one time I was like why this hermie? it took weeks to finish like 18wks and the yield was miniscule. The thing had only a slightly sweet smell nothing familiar to it. It was a temperamental sob.
It was forgotten about and cured for a long while. anyways to wrap this up. The buds were so potent I thought it was sprayed with poisons or something. The taste was just like the old bubblegum bazooka Joe!
I mean it was strong! Went around smelling like a fresh popped bubble! The buzz lasted for a couple hours and even after still had calming and relaxing effects. Bag seed for life!

Here is a bag seed strain that I did keep. I call it 4-G (Goddess Grown Green Gold) It is extremely potent, however, not quite as much as the strain I spoke of previously. What is superior about it though is that it makes incredible oil, especially for vaping.

4-G_Fresh_Harvest_2012_05220012.jpg

4-G_Fresh_Harvest_2012_05220010.jpg

Bag seed for life!! You betcha!

Back
Top Bottom