4/20

vlcmgl69

i know we still got about another good 4 and a 1/2 months to go. but i cant wait til 4.20! even tho i celebrate that shit almost everyday, it just makes it extra special on april 20th. what do you guys usually do that day? (i know tha obvious)

last year i got off the cruise ship @ like 7 in the morning on 4/20.... which was easter.

i jumped in my car, and raced home and packed up and headed back to college. about half way (2 hours left) i lit up a fat blunt and i dont really remember what i did, but i founda voice note i had left in my phone from 4/20 @ like 11:18am that was a medley of bob marley songs. i sang like 8 songs. lol.

well, i got up to school, went to the dorm, unpacked, and then went out to the house that i was semi-living at. his friends came in from atlanta. we got stoned. really stoned. then went out on our 110 acres and explored. it was fun.

this 4-20 im gonna prob just buy an ounce. i think i need to stop smoking nah i dont think so.

Speak for yourself. I will NEVER quit. The only time I don't smoke is when I can't score.

me and a friend of mine, organized this party shit outiside on 20th of april. there were 20 people and EVERYONE had a bag of 15 euro's which is about 4 grams, 20 x 4 is 80 grams player...we also made pictures, im gonna see if i can upload them

This year just for kicks and giggles I'm going to wear a D.A.R.E tshirt to school, haha! :)

ya one of my friend birthday is on 4/20 to...

I do the same thing as any other day- Get high and chill with friends.. except on 420 you just smoke alot more and it has a special meaning lol...

Back
Top Bottom