New supporters

SlimDog53185

I was talking to my step dad. He was telling me I need to stop smoking so I can get a job later in life. I started telling him how I feel about marijuana. He agreed, he thinks there should be an age for it and legalized. It is really amazing at how many supporters we have and don't even realize it.

The problem isn't that most people don't want it legalized, I think the problem is that most people don't care and they're not gunna take the time to try to actually make it legal.

yea

yea, most people are for the legalization of marijuana (with an age restriction). they just don't care enough to fight for it. that's why i see it as our job to go out and get people to fight for us because it IS a cause worth fighting for

Im now 22 been smoking since i was 14, my mum smokes resin at night after a hard days graft and shes 38 shes fully understands why i smoke and cnt understand how people can be fine with light weight piss heads who go out at the weeked have a few shandys and kick off causing the tax payers thousands a year in paying for them to be treated at A&E... The right thing needs to be done Goverments of the world hear are roar! LEGALISE CANNABIS!

Toke on all :roorrip:

:peace:

the thing that I don't understand is why people link smoking marijuana to not being successful in their lives, and not being able to get a good job. I smoked all through college, and am a daily smoker, and i have a full time career in the field which i went to school for. I can give so many examples of successful people who smoke natures finest herb.

the thing that I don't understand is why people link smoking marijuana to not being successful in their lives, and not being able to get a good job. I smoked all through college, and am a daily smoker, and i have a full time career in the field which i went to school for. I can give so many examples of successful people who smoke natures finest herb.

exactly, im in science course in college, and when i started i honestly thought i would drop out or fail beacuse i was a stoner, but after i while i realised that almost half of my class of 40 smoke on a weekly basis. its just lies, you can smoke and be successful in life.:nicethread:

exactly, im in science course in college, and when i started i honestly thought i would drop out or fail beacuse i was a stoner, but after i while i realised that almost half of my class of 40 smoke on a weekly basis. its just lies, you can smoke and be successful in life.:nicethread:
exactly. there are those of us who are responsible and there are those who aren't. That's all that it comes down to. MJ or no MJ, it's all about being a responsible adult. It's just the mainstream media likes to push the blame on substances, or music, or video games, or other media, and take the blame off the individual who made a bad decision.

/rant

smoking=unsuccessful? yeah right!

i know im not some multi-millionare and i wouldnt call myself wealthy... infact im broke!

BUT even though times are hard and near impossible to find a new job i was able to find myslef a new job in a machine shop. knowing nothing when i started i was still able to work my way up toward the top and be the guy who people go to for answers to their questions. now 3 years later im a toolmaker/machinist there and just 1 step below being a manager! also about ready to buy a 2000+sf house of my own. as far as i am concerned i would consider that successful.
and lazy? i didnt get where i am today by being lazy!

-RC

exactly. there are those of us who are responsible and there are those who aren't. That's all that it comes down to. MJ or no MJ, it's all about being a responsible adult. It's just the mainstream media likes to push the blame on substances, or music, or video games, or other media, and take the blame off the individual who made a bad decision.

/rant

exactly, i try , i dont try as hard as i could, but in the end who really does? i get above average results and keep a pretty good attendance record going.
on the other hand, the guys in class that drink and dont smoke give me a lot of stick for being a lazy dumb stoner. i try to not fly off the handle when they go at me, but i had the last laugh when i completely overshadowed them in the exams we had a while back, i never let them forget the stoner guy gets better grades and gets more praize from lecturers than them. who cares what you do at home, as long as your the only person affected, and you get on well professionaly, wether that be in school or at work......

Back
Top Bottom