New stuff - What is it?

viper69

Hi guyz....am kind of new here and did not not where to post this....
I recently bought some stuff from my dealer its kind of rock like and when it crumble it feel like sand it has a brown colour and have never seen hash like dat during my 4 years of doing this stuff....note dat the dealer always give me some good shit...(am living in Pakistan for the couple last years and got good hash from the neigbouring villages from where i live...stuff intended for local use only not for xport)The hash also have a very spicy smell(not as regular hash here...its way more aromatic...ive also uploaded some pix...some of rock like and the powder :p
Hope u guys can help me...tekker

PS:the guy told me its called garda here...
02122010145.jpg
02122010142.jpg
02122010144.jpg
02122010140.jpg
02122010138.jpg

I could be wrong, but it looks as though it has been pressed real good and has a lot of plant matter in it.
im used to seeing hash that is a little more pure looking. a kind of solid brown or golden color. yours looks very green.

I would guess that it breaks up "sandy" because of the plant matter but is pressed just well enough to hold together in the "rocks"

Almost looks like a pressed bud rolled in keif..... but more than likely a hash w alot of plant matter as stated above.

:peace:
WillyB

I could be wrong, but it looks as though it has been pressed real good and has a lot of plant matter in it.
im used to seeing hash that is a little more pure looking. a kind of solid brown or golden color. yours looks very green.
I would guess that it breaks up "sandy" because of the plant matter but is pressed just well enough to hold together in the "rocks"

It turned out to be some pretty cool stuff....its a different high compared to regular hash(charas)...it got a lot of preparation to be done before smoking it...u got to get it wet first and then heat it in a foil then u can mix it with some tobacco or dried hemp leaves(which i use)....and yeah i smoked it in a chillum its a kind of hash pipe made of clay!!

p.s I called the dealer to get to know how to smoke this stuff...
Here are some pix of the regular hash (charas) and my hash pipe
Peace out

:peacetwo::thanks:

25042010167.jpg
25042010166.jpg
03122010149.jpg
03122010146.jpg
03122010147.jpg

This is garda! Haha I don't know what you have been smoking since the last 4 years but any Pakistani hash is the best hash which is called charas. However Garda and Sheera are the 2 best of the best next level shit hash. These 2 varieties are the best. I guess in other countries charas hash would be considered the best and it is very good. But Garda and Sheera are the granddaddies haha. So check these 2 shit out. Peace and stay high my friend.

Here is some info from Wikipedia:
Charas is the name given to a hashish form of cannabis which is hand-made in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal and India. It is made from the resin of the cannabis plant (Cannabis sativa or Cannabis Indica). The plant grows wild throughout Northern India, Pakistan and the Himalayas (its putative origin) and is an important cash crop for the local people.

Gardaa is a type of hashish made primarily in Afghanistan, but also in Pakistani tribal areas, using dried cannabis of high potency. It is a very pure form of Charas; free from any additive chemicals. It is a very pliable substance which can take any shape. Usually sold in the shape of balls, Gardaa starts dissolving into smaller particles even with the heat of the palm. Gardaa is an Urdu word which means "dust". It is named Gardaa due to its similarity in colour to mud or brown thick dust. Charas is mostly consumed after it is heated. After it is heated, the "brown powder" changes into a smooth "greenish mass". The term gardaa is also some times used to describe the greenish powder-form of charas. Gardaa has two types mainly, one is soft, solid, smooth structure known as pakka garda and the other one is kacha gardaa, kacha gardaa is a soft powder which is green (or lightly green brown sometimes).

===
Prairie

Back
Top Bottom