Peice/Bong Names!

Watson

hey guys, i was jw what all of you call your bongs/pipes. My 4 in. glass pipe is named in honor of the Sherlock i had, until it shattered. its called Watson. what about u?

i made a nice bong called rooty caause i made it out of a big glass rootbeer bottle
what should i call my glass pipe? its a spoon and its red to well i think it looks kinda orange and it changes colors about 4''

call it Tom, short for tomato, which is the color of ur pipe, orange/red.

Coughin' Carl
Harsh Hannah
Fatty Filly
Bubble Berry Blue
Blazin' Raisin <--homemade glass bong about 20 inches tall
Fucked up Freddy
Little Lanie
etc
etc
I tihnk you get the point

Wesley Pipes and his Best Bud

the bong's name is Sir Nastiness.... cause the first time you ever hit it, you're gonna choke... (it was Sir Toke 'n' Choke, but my friend had that... and i didn't wanna steal it).

my sherlock pipe's name is simons II... pronounces S-EYE-MONS. It's named after my friend from college who gave me his pipe for my b-day.... well, that pipe's name was Simons, but a cop took it. So, in memory of him, this is Simons II...

Here are My bong and Pipe names.

Whitey - 2 Person Party bong that I made, made mostly from white plastic
420 Magnum - REALY old pipe that used to be my step dads, has a green wrap around the stock.
The Purple fiend - Little purple water bong with a sweet outline of the devil on it.
Woody - Wooden Oak pipe that I cant remeber where I found.
Green Peace - Little jar water bong that has a weed symbol on the side. The name came from friends. "Green-out in Peace."
Orbitz - 3 Person Party bong. The hoses wrap around it like orbital rings.

Here are some names that I have thought of but yet to find a pipe/bong to match them.

Tokeus Pokeus

Bongerade

My Foot adn a half Glass Bong I Named Ashley Cause We Got the Bong the Day My Dog Died adn that was her name.

i got a 4in color changer thats pretty bad ass. we named it toot toot or tooty as a joke but it just stuck

I used to have the greatest bong in the world. Its name was "The Professor".
I was over my friends house and long story short...ex-governor of Connecticut John Rowland found it and smashed it. At least it went out with some kinda dignity.

my old pipe i named wrigley, and my new one i call leekey

parappa_d_toker said:
Why leeky. like the vegetable color?
cause i likey

bongs name is Budah
glass bowls name is d&w, short for deep and wide.....named after my x girlfriend
1 hitter is called roads cause its been on more roadies than any other pipe I got

My glass sherlock is named peach, cause it had a strange possibly pinkish tint to it when i got it, and i immediately thought of princess peach from super mario bros. sorta lame i know... but atleast the peice is blue now...
I have a glass chillum named reeses cause the colors remind me of the candy.
I have two glass spoons, both around 4 inches, one is named lucky because i dropped it 4 times on cement and the damn thing is still flawless. The other is named americana because it has dichroic flames that remind of hotrod paint jobs, both of those are dank only ; )
Lastly, the oldest peice in my possesion at this point is a POS wooden peice. it has kinda crappy colors and its harsh as fuck, but it works. it was named woody not only because it was made of wood, but also after my therapist whose name was Sherwood, we called him woody. sorry for the long post

Back
Top Bottom