What is your favorite time to blaze?

D

Dank420

My favorite time would have to be when I'm smoking by myself at night after a long day of classes and work. Just chilling on the porch, listening to music, firing up the bong. So relaxing... infact I think I'll go spark a few right now. ;)

hi

theres not really any time that i don't feel like smoking. the only times i think it's important to be sober at are major events like weddings and big stuff like that. holidays are a diff story though. holidays were made to get high on :D basically anything that only happens once in a lifetime i like to be sober at

edit : sorry, i didn't see the favorite part. my favorite time to smoke would be after a long day of work

Smoking at the end of the day, because you can get your shit done with some motivation instead of just mooping through it.

SweetJezus said:
Smoking at the end of the day, because you can get your shit done with some motivation instead of just mooping through it.

same here.

I'm the opposite, I like to smoke up in the morning to get the day started off... instead of dragging through it anxiously waiting to smoke

yeah, i smoke before i start the day as well. And then at lunch. And then a lot at night.....goddamn i'm a pothead...

favorite time is to fire up after school...then one more time around like 8 so you're set for te night

man i dislike skilifts
they go so fast its so hard 2 get the fuckin bowl lit, but thats ok i bought a torch, making skilifts great

cant toke before college :( plus 7am is toogodamn early to toke, unless you havent gone to sleep the night before
then anytime is good to toke

My favorite time is at about 3 or 3:30 right after i get home from school, i dont like doing it like that that much. I live near the beach where its really windy high up so what i do is close off the hallway and open my room and the guest room and open one window so it becomes like a wind tunnel- so all the smoke i blow goes right out the window of my room. Since i live in an apartment in a 13-story apartment building i always think one of the old farts that lives in the building is gonna smell it, or someone high up in the near buildings with binoculars is gonna see me lol and its so obvious when i do it, especially when i use my bigass bong, i put on really loud music to drown the bubbling sound made by the bong (usually reggae lol) so i always get really paranoid when i do it at that time, i rather do it on the weekend

well, i really cant smoke anytime i want because here in my country it's really illegal(too bad =c) so, i just toke everytime there's available... but for me the best time to toke is everytime im on the beach... lyin on the sand, watchin the sunset, wit reggae music like "hold me now" by wayne wonder... wow, cant wait to do that....

Late at night after a tiring day or school and/or work. I sit on my porch watching the moon through the dark trees listening to my favorite trance songs.

Back
Top Bottom