Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite time to blaze?

Dank420

What is your favorite time to blaze?

My favorite time would have to be when I'm smoking by myself at night after a long day of classes and work. Just chilling on the porch, listening to music, firing up the bong. So relaxing... infact I think I'll go spark a few right now.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    anytime.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hi

theres not really any time that i don't feel like smoking. the only times i think it's important to be sober at are major events like weddings and big stuff like that. holidays are a diff story though. holidays were made to get high on :D basically anything that only happens once in a lifetime i like to be sober at

edit : sorry, i didn't see the favorite part. my favorite time to smoke would be after a long day of work

Post Thanks / Like
    4:20

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoking at the end of the day, because you can get your shit done with some motivation instead of just mooping through it.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJezus
    Smoking at the end of the day, because you can get your shit done with some motivation instead of just mooping through it.
    same here.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I'm the opposite, I like to smoke up in the morning to get the day started off... instead of dragging through it anxiously waiting to smoke

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, i smoke before i start the day as well. And then at lunch. And then a lot at night.....goddamn i'm a pothead...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    me i like smoking all the time but my favorite is smoking going thru a drivethru

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    favorite time is to fire up after school...then one more time around like 8 so you're set for te night

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    right now

Post Thanks / Like
    My most favorite time to smoke is after a long day at work.

Or on the ski lift.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    man i dislike skilifts
    they go so fast its so hard 2 get the fuckin bowl lit, but thats ok i bought a torch, making skilifts great

cant toke before college :( plus 7am is toogodamn early to toke, unless you havent gone to sleep the night before
    then anytime is good to toke
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. everyone can see you do it, but only you feel the warmth

"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite time is at about 3 or 3:30 right after i get home from school, i dont like doing it like that that much. I live near the beach where its really windy high up so what i do is close off the hallway and open my room and the guest room and open one window so it becomes like a wind tunnel- so all the smoke i blow goes right out the window of my room. Since i live in an apartment in a 13-story apartment building i always think one of the old farts that lives in the building is gonna smell it, or someone high up in the near buildings with binoculars is gonna see me lol and its so obvious when i do it, especially when i use my bigass bong, i put on really loud music to drown the bubbling sound made by the bong (usually reggae lol) so i always get really paranoid when i do it at that time, i rather do it on the weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is your favorite time to blaze?

well, i really cant smoke anytime i want because here in my country it's really illegal(too bad =c) so, i just toke everytime there's available... but for me the best time to toke is everytime im on the beach... lyin on the sand, watchin the sunset, wit reggae music like "hold me now" by wayne wonder... wow, cant wait to do that....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast