Thread: Packing a bowl

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Packing a bowl

yep.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I don't like resin. I soak my pieces in ISO all the time. Clean glass for a clean hit.

I am 420fied and I endorse this post!

Post Thanks / Like

Resin is just tar with leftover thc in it... Smoking it is intensely disgusting.... and bad for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radman32 View Post
    thanks aberration !!! i can get iso at rite aid right??
    I'm sure you can. Get it as high % as you can. A lot of it is 50% or 70%. I get 91% at Walmart (red label). It won't kill you to use a lower %, it's just more effective.

Post Thanks / Like

whats all this buzz about smoking resin? does it get you higher? The method while burned with jet lighter and just toke the smoke that comes out of it. ill give it a shot once, but thats it cause it smells like shit.

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sheapet View Post
    whats all this buzz about smoking resin? does it get you higher? The method while burned with jet lighter and just toke the smoke that comes out of it. ill give it a shot once, but thats it cause it smells like shit.
    I think it's like an alcoholic who can't get a bottle of whiskey deciding to drink the after-shave in his medicine cabinet because, hey, it's there and it's bound to have some alcohol in it. LOL

Of course, the "other ingredients" in a bottle of Black Velvet are a lot less harmful & carcinogenic than what's in a ball of resin.

Probably good for sleeping with the (extremely) higher proportion of CBD vs THC in it though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    I think it's like an alcoholic who can't get a bottle of whiskey deciding to drink the after-shave in his medicine cabinet because, hey, it's there and it's bound to have some alcohol in it. LOL

Of course, the "other ingredients" in a bottle of Black Velvet are a lot less harmful & carcinogenic than what's in a ball of resin.

Probably good for sleeping with the (extremely) higher proportion of CBD vs THC in it though.
    sometimes you just wanna get high, but for some reason (money's tight, dry on greens, or no hookup...) you just don't have bud. In those cases you either tough it out, or crack under pressure and scrape your piece. Sure, its not nearly as healthy as smokin greens, but it gets the job done!!!

Just don't smoke too much resin. I have a friend who collects his resin(into golfballs) and when hes outta green he burns those. Then (this is the nasty part) because he smokes so much resin, it creates resin. He then smokes the resin's resin(which is absolutely disgusting and probably horrible).
    Last edited by Keith Lake; 04-16-2009 at 04:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

yea i knew a guy like that, but your right wen u stay broke it does get the job done
    GET HIGH AND FLY

Post Thanks / Like

is this thread really from 03??? lmfao!

anyways least time i was broke and had to scrape rez for a buz, i ended up not having to buy for 3 weeks! and it did the trick

Post Thanks / Like

Res is the man with no money's friend.

Res is a friend ' o mine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rc51sport View Post
    is this thread really from 03??? lmfao!
    Sorry. I was stoned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Actually, it isn't 'resin'. It's tar. Just like the brown crap that stains a cigarette filter. It'll get you high, but it's not good for you at all.

Yes, you are right. I use an alternative approach: I soak the glass in isopropyl alcohol in a sealed stainless steel container. Since I have lots of glass pieces, they often sit in there for days before I bother to fish them out. By then, they just need a warm water rinse. I only bother with salt when I am in a hurry or when a particularly nasty bit of tar won't come out.

i use rice swash it around and it does the same thing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ADarkerBreed View Post
    Res is the man with no money's friend.

Res is a friend ' o mine

if u get a big amount of resin then u should roll it in ur hand on a flat surface untill u get a long thin pencil like peice very thin and black gungky resin only

then lay that long skinny resin inside a blunt wrap put weed in ur wrap roll it up and that wrap should get a circle of friends very hi with out you all hitting it and killing the whole blunt in 1 round

Post Thanks / Like

^ Sure, they should definitely have that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEZILLA View Post
    Anyone on this site is like an alcoholic, but for mj

Just don't smoke too much resin. I have a friend who collects his resin(into golfballs) and when hes outta green he burns those. Then (this is the nasty part) because he smokes so much resin, it creates resin. He then smokes the resin's resin(which is absolutely disgusting and probably horrible).
    Hahaha, the resin's resin. i know what ur talking about tho, i was smoking rez last night, good thing i got some nice new greens today

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast