Packing a bowl

SlimDog53185

My best friend smokes blunts. He hardly ever uses a pipe, except mine. He packed a bowl the other day for me. He took like the same amount he puts in a blunt, and pushed it all in the pipe. That shit was so tight you couldn't even hit it. Now my pipe has like 3x as much resin as it has ever had. I'm bout to scrape that shit out right now.

eh

i can't really say. i've never owned a piece long enough to get enough rez to ammount to anything

edit : i think it'd be awesome though because if you don't have enough money to buy any weed, at least you could get high once or twice from whats already in the piece

its not that hard you just gotta smoke a O or two in a pipe to get it to rez up, then u can clean it with iso, or just bake it (hold lighter to it so it heats up and bakes rez). rez hoots done this way are really good
when your holding the lighter up to your pipe (the pipe better be black all the way thru) make sure the flame is blue, holding the lighter close to the pipe makes it blue and doesnt ruin the glass
let it heat for abit, then it will start smokin, then toke, cos you will get very high

I don't think a piece coudl go a few years without being cleaned. it would be resined shut. you'd blow a lung trying to get that shit out of there.

iso is isopropel alcohol right? To completely clean a peice, the solution used to rinse and swash around in your glass is iso and salt(warm water?), right? Should be done in a good couple swashes?

You could get resin buy just smoking a good half ounce of some good weed.
I like to keep the resin away these days though. Got me coughin up some nasty sh*t.

Isn't the resin full of carcinogens?

Seems like smoking it would be akin to using the same bong water for a month and then drinking it... It would turn Mr. Yuk GREEN.

Actually, it isn't 'resin'. It's tar. Just like the brown crap that stains a cigarette filter. It'll get you high, but it's not good for you at all.

iso is isopropel alcohol right? To completely clean a peice, the solution used to rinse and swash around in your glass is iso and salt(warm water?), right? Should be done in a good couple swashes?

Yes, you are right. I use an alternative approach: I soak the glass in isopropyl alcohol in a sealed stainless steel container. Since I have lots of glass pieces, they often sit in there for days before I bother to fish them out. By then, they just need a warm water rinse. I only bother with salt when I am in a hurry or when a particularly nasty bit of tar won't come out.

:peace:

whats all this buzz about smoking resin? does it get you higher? The method while burned with jet lighter and just toke the smoke that comes out of it. ill give it a shot once, but thats it cause it smells like shit.

Back
Top Bottom