Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Packing a bowl

Post Thanks / Like

Packing a bowl

My best friend smokes blunts. He hardly ever uses a pipe, except mine. He packed a bowl the other day for me. He took like the same amount he puts in a blunt, and pushed it all in the pipe. That shit was so tight you couldn't even hit it. Now my pipe has like 3x as much resin as it has ever had. I'm bout to scrape that shit out right now.
    "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is enternal life." -Romans 6:23

R.I.P. Josh Williams. Thanks for the grow advice. I'll be using that forever.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    ooh, I love scrapping resin. I'm going to try to make a big like golfball size resin ball, haha

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

eh

i can't really say. i've never owned a piece long enough to get enough rez to ammount to anything

edit : i think it'd be awesome though because if you don't have enough money to buy any weed, at least you could get high once or twice from whats already in the piece

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine gets about a peasized ball of resin out of the bowl after about a week. that'll get you high a few times.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    its not that hard you just gotta smoke a O or two in a pipe to get it to rez up, then u can clean it with iso, or just bake it (hold lighter to it so it heats up and bakes rez). rez hoots done this way are really good
    when your holding the lighter up to your pipe (the pipe better be black all the way thru) make sure the flame is blue, holding the lighter close to the pipe makes it blue and doesnt ruin the glass
    let it heat for abit, then it will start smokin, then toke, cos you will get very high

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    a few years? gross dude.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think a piece coudl go a few years without being cleaned. it would be resined shut. you'd blow a lung trying to get that shit out of there.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Packing a bowl

I don't like resin. I soak my pieces in ISO all the time. Clean glass for a clean hit.

Post Thanks / Like

iso is isopropel alcohol right? To completely clean a peice, the solution used to rinse and swash around in your glass is iso and salt(warm water?), right? Should be done in a good couple swashes?

Post Thanks / Like

You could get resin buy just smoking a good half ounce of some good weed.
    I like to keep the resin away these days though. Got me coughin up some nasty sh*t.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars--George Jung

Post Thanks / Like

The resin can stone you something incredible, but god damn.. it can be harsh to smoke.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to clean frat bros. bongs to scrape resin to smoke back in the day... now the thought of smoking it is kinda gross.

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Isn't the resin full of carcinogens?

Seems like smoking it would be akin to using the same bong water for a month and then drinking it... It would turn Mr. Yuk GREEN.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, it isn't 'resin'. It's tar. Just like the brown crap that stains a cigarette filter. It'll get you high, but it's not good for you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by radman32 View Post
    iso is isopropel alcohol right? To completely clean a peice, the solution used to rinse and swash around in your glass is iso and salt(warm water?), right? Should be done in a good couple swashes?
    Yes, you are right. I use an alternative approach: I soak the glass in isopropyl alcohol in a sealed stainless steel container. Since I have lots of glass pieces, they often sit in there for days before I bother to fish them out. By then, they just need a warm water rinse. I only bother with salt when I am in a hurry or when a particularly nasty bit of tar won't come out.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks aberration !!! i can get iso at rite aid right??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast