Plastic bongs

SeaN2

well this week my bro nick is leaving for calgary for a while and
there is a QP around now and i think i feel like moving to a bong
i want to buy like a 1 footer acrylic bong probably a slider style
i am willing to pay $30 or less

wut u all think, i cant buy glass cuz its too delicate and i ahve to hide it in my closet and it has to fit my school bag

you can get an acrylic one footer bong for like $15. slider style isn't easy to come by though for an acrylic bong. but they are out there.

really? hard to come by
a few ppl i know have em but a slide is the only type of bong i have used
maybe a carb is easier to get but i have 3 headshops within 5 min of each other so i am gonna shop around

i jus torder a 15 inch one, i coulda gotten a slider but i wanted teh carb for some reason, not sure why.

yea i got a nice one with these extra tubes and there is a divider in the middle vertically, i feel like drilling that plastic plate out, its dumb, when i fill it i have to pour water thru the bowl tube :S

D-Rock said:
you can get an acrylic one footer bong for like $15. slider style isn't easy to come by though for an acrylic bong. but they are out there.

I carry those in my headshop.... the regular acrylic 1 footers (with a carb) are 15$, slider style are 20$. Those of you that said they are rare, you might be confused. A slider style acrylic bong, looks just like any other acrylic bong, except thres no carb, and you'll see theres 2 metal wires attached to the bowl, that almost look like the handle of a pair of scisors. You put your fingers in the scissor handle holes, and squeez as if you were to cut somthing with the scissors, and it releases the stem and bowl from the rest of the bong allowing you to clear it.

Sorry, I'm stoned and I just thought I'd clear that up :p

I have a 1 foot acrylic bong with a glass slider. U just pull it out nothing to squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom