Headshops

Hydro311

im not cheap...im practical. that spoon D-Rock has is cool, and only for $20? where can i get one? and about the headshop i went to, they dont even blow their own glass, they just order in bulk from a website, so screw them...

you were talking about a sparkly blue spoon, right? sparkly blue glass is expensive. you want a cheaper one? get one that didnt cost as much to make.

my former best friend blew glass and so did his mom. the didn't make pipes, they made beads. that'd right. beads. we're talking about things the size of marbles and smaller. they sold for between $10-80 a PIECE

"boohoo, the pretty spoon costs too much"

so get an ugly one!

my shop sells pipes from between $6 and $160.

yea nice beads arent cheap..

but have you ever heard the phrase a buyers market?

Headshops should know pot heads are low on money and arent going to gladly buy a spoon for 80 dollars. They would make more money lowering the price 20 bucks and selling that more pipes, rather then selling a couple for 80.

But true, if you want quality its guan cost you.

wut do you mean headshops dont even blow their own glass
no shop i know of does that shit else i would be in there already

Woody said:
yea nice beads arent cheap..

but have you ever heard the phrase a buyers market?

Headshops should know pot heads are low on money and arent going to gladly buy a spoon for 80 dollars. They would make more money lowering the price 20 bucks and selling that more pipes, rather then selling a couple for 80.

But true, if you want quality its guan cost you.

More buyers doesn't necessarily turn into bigger profits. Take economics and learn about supply and demand, market price, etc.

They have low-cost spoons for the low-budget buyer. The have high-priced, higher-quailty spoons for big-budget buyers.

yea i understand that...
BUT the starter of this post, whoever..IF i remember right ill go check after i post this, they said the cheapest bowls(glass) were around that price...ill go check though i might be wrong.

OMAN....i will definatly let you know, it should be ariving sometime this week hopefully. It was my x-mas gift to myself. My friend ordered from this site, he said it was legit and all. Im pretty sure i did the online payment? im not positive i was stoned when i did it, i used a credit card though.

I get my pieces at concerts. I got this really nice spoon for 20$ at Lollapalooza. It has green, blue, and grey spots all swirled, it looks liek something out of a Van Goh painting. I dunno tho, there seems to be less and less head stands set up at concerts these days.

Back
Top Bottom