Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 5 years

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 3 years

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

alienhed420

how long do you think it will be

We need to get some green party members up in that goverment bitch ass , that will be the first step

wtf are you fools talking bout never.its already legal to people in some states for medication and its legal in canada .its becoming legal but real slow if it wasnt tobacco companies wouldnt even bought names for it when it is legal i seen that on a mtv special about it being legal in the usa some true life show they had

People say never because they are blind to occuring change. But they are no worse off than the rest of us that believe in something that hasn't happened.

They may be right. Who knows? I said 10

So what do you have to say about Canada making the move? I bet 30 years ago no one thought it would happen there. Now America's closest ally is making a BIG step towards cannabis, and what's going to stop Canada from releasing information like "Crime down, hard drug use down, economy up" and whats gonna stop us from hearing it all the time? Then what is our governemnt gonna do? They gonna call Canada a liar? Or is Canada gonna call US a liar?

TheOldGuy said:
So what do you have to say about Canada making the move? I bet 30 years ago no one thought it would happen there. Now America's closest ally is making a BIG step towards cannabis, and what's going to stop Canada from releasing information like "Crime down, hard drug use down, economy up" and whats gonna stop us from hearing it all the time? Then what is our governemnt gonna do? They gonna call Canada a liar? Or is Canada gonna call US a liar?
preach it brother og now amen let us pray to the buddha god

grim420reefer said:
anything that has to do with weed you have to think postive instead of negative.

nah man, you have to look at it like a math problem. Don't base your analysis on what you want to be the outcome; base it on what you analyze.

I don't know up here in canada we're pretty forgiving altho the american government will probably be pricks at first and make us pay more money or cut trades or something stupid

Back in the sixties we all said when we get into power we'll legalize. Most of the people who said that now won't even admit that they smoked then or did any other drugs when they were young. They just grew up and became assholes who now say all drugs are bad. The only thing we really accomplished was to change marijuana from a narcotic, that you could get twenty years for, to a controlled substance that has relatively minor jail time for possession. Some states allow medical marijuana but the federal government doesn't recognize that and will still come after you if they want to. Been hearing for forty years people saying that their generation will legalize, but it hasn't happened yet. I hope that the young people on this site can finally do it but I'm not going to count on it.

Tommysmokes illegally, but would like to smoke legally

Here is the candidate that seems most promising for Marijuana Decriminalization

Join Kucinich Action |Kucinich Action

KWT4legalizing said:
Here is the candidate that seems most promising for Marijuana Decriminalization:

Join Kucinich Action |Kucinich Action

MUCH appreciated, KWT. I looked for a good while for his drug policies on marijuana. Turns out I was spelling his name wrong.

Yeah, I'm an idiot.

But thank you very much!

Weed will become legal when assholes stop saying "it will never be legalized". When all the stoners stand up and say "Who among you has made such a god of himself that you dare tell another man how to live"

I belive that the government right now knows that weed isn't harmful and should be legalized but they would look like complete idiots if they changed it now. In my opinion, the government looks even dumber not admitting to it.

Back
Top Bottom