What do you do with your weed after you vape it?

demp5294

I smoke it when my weed gets low also I put it in capsules for when I go to different events. :peace:

Currently sitting on an ounce of already been vaped flowers, I think budder is the route I will go. I ALWAYS collect my vaped material and stick it in the jar.

Re: what do you do with your weed after you vape it ????

What? ...toss it... are you kidding!

save it up then cook with it!

Is there enough active THC in the flowers after the vaporization to make it worthwhile to try and make a batch of butter? I guess it also depends how someone vaproizes it, and/or at what temperature and for how long.. Right?

I have an Iolite which is factory set @ 190c also have Arizer solo I may heat to 195c doesn't burn weed so though amount is reduced. I live on the east coast with the cost and availability it's an option that helps me get thru slack times not as strong but still there !! :peace:

Myself, I find vaporized cannabis useless cooking with it. I tried it and nothing. I probably could smoke it to get a little more, but that defeats the purpose of vaporizing.

haha i usually fire it up in a bowl right after it has been vaped.

Might as well just fire it up without vaping, don't you think? I know one can get a little more out of pre-vaped cannabis, but is it worth the additional health risk to your lungs? Be careful my brother. Blessings your way!

Might as well just fire it up without vaping, don't you think? I know one can get a little more out of pre-vaped cannabis, but is it worth the additional health risk to your lungs? Be careful my brother. Blessings your way!
i already prefer to use a bong, which by far is my fav way of ingesting thc. I dont use my vape for health reasons i usually only use it when i have friends over, not many have used a vape before. Anyways to the topic at hand , yes i see the added risks and extra carcinogens you are taking in. I guess ill just throw away my vaped weed next time. thanks for the thought my friend

Back
Top Bottom