What are you doing for new year's eve

blazin121

Since all my "friends" are broke ass bums, they can't afford any weed and probably be at home celebrating with their parents...

Me, myself & a joint ( lol i need to get a job... still waiting for the mail with 10 dank seeds ) so I plan to smoke it on the last minute of Dec. 31 2003 ( 11:59:00 ) then I'll probably look at the stars ( if its not raining ) and Im off to sleep

blazin121 said:
Since all my "friends" are broke ass bums, they can't afford any weed and probably be at home celebrating with their parents...

Me, myself & a joint ( lol i need to get a job... still waiting for the mail with 10 dank seeds ) so I plan to smoke it on the last minute of Dec. 31 2003 ( 11:59:00 ) then I'll probably look at the stars ( if its not raining ) and Im off to sleep

Are you going to try and grow those seeds before new years? I usually get drunk on new years.

going to a smoke out planned to start at 7.but untill then im gonna smoke all day long before i go to the smoke out.at the party im gona try to find some hos to fuck thats about it besides chill

ill probably go to a party too. last year i went to the las vegas strip. it was tight..people were drinkin and smokin joints in the street.

Going to Key West to party with friends and family.

Goin to a party. But the chick i wana hookup with is gonna be in FL for vacation so that blows. Ill just havta get trashed and find one of her friends, lol.

I will probably get drunk with my parents and smoke a bowl. Then fuck my girl, like I don't already every night.

SlimDog53185 said:
I will probably get drunk with my parents and smoke a bowl. Then fuck my girl, like I don't already every night.
i cant fuck the same girl every night i always have to have fresh pussy fucking the same girl gets old i dont care how good she looks

Back
Top Bottom