Me & Myself & a joint

blazin121

This is my last 0.25gram of weed =\ I just rolled it using the "paper bag" way since its too hard to roll with that much weed...

so Im gonna smoke it on the last minute of 2003...

as you can see there is a 10cents Canadian and bc buds... hmm

anyway the point is im sober and broke ( been submitting job applications to serveal places )

*sigh*

I don't care about the size of your dick, but have a good time smokin some awesome bud :cool: If he's smokin BC bud, that little joint is all he needs

i smoked half a joint of bc buds ( my friends ) it fucked up so bad, I couldn't stand up, I feel like I was walking in water ( like everything is heavy steps )

its got lots of crystals and long orange hairs... not sure what strain is that

I never said anything bad about the size of your dick.

I said "man what the fuck?" as in nobody here needs to know the size of your penis. and then the "you're what....14?" as in, nobody mature would measure they're penis.

and no, I'm actually very well endowed. yes, thats right, WELL endowed. girls love it.

blazin121 said:
nope im 18

its okay to have small dick, you'd fall into the "stereotyped" group

oh found a pic of him
lmao why did you take the time to find a pick of drock and tell us about your dick i dont care about the size of your dick.i dont brag about the size of my dick because i know its small but i do brag when girls say its small i say hey as long as i get a nut i dont care how small it is

D-Rock said:
nobody mature would measure they're penis.

Idk what D-Rock is talking about. I thought it was normal to measure the length and girth of your penis. Now I will grant him this: Maybe it would be better to have someone else measure it for you. Perhaps, a lady friend? Just a thought.

At any rate, to the people bitching directly at blazin121: Why are you making a bigger deal out of it than is necessary? It's like casually hearing the word penis in a grocery store and rudely interupting with, "What!? PENIS??? Did somebody say COCK BALLS!?!?"

TheOldGuy said:
Idk what D-Rock is talking about. I thought it was normal to measure the length and girth of your penis. Now I will grant him this: Maybe it would be better to have someone else measure it for you. Perhaps, a lady friend? Just a thought.

At any rate, to the people bitching directly at blazin121: Why are you making a bigger deal out of it than is necessary? It's like casually hearing the word penis in a grocery store and rudely interupting with, "What!? PENIS??? Did somebody say COCK BALLS!?!?"
you ever hear cock and balls by adam sandler i think its on his stand and judys kid cd funny as hell

D-Rock said:
I never said anything bad about the size of your dick.

I said "man what the fuck?" as in nobody here needs to know the size of your penis. and then the "you're what....14?" as in, nobody mature would measure they're penis.

and no, I'm actually very well endowed. yes, thats right, WELL endowed. girls love it.

yes we do :D

Back
Top Bottom