How much time will i serve if they cops find bongs in my house?

grim420reefer said:
i was wondering if any of you would know about how much time ill serve for having smoking pieces in my house
I think it depends. Unused paraphernelia, or those that have only tobacco in them, they can't do shit, but since it's you grim, I know that's not the case. I think it's the same as getting caught with a sac, however long you serve for that. Definitely don't know for sure though.

Breathless said:
I think it depends. Unused paraphernelia, or those that have only tobacco in them, they can't do shit, but since it's you grim, I know that's not the case. I think it's the same as getting caught with a sac, however long you serve for that. Definitely don't know for sure though.
lol ya im sure you have seen some of my bongs on here.fuck tobacco being used in bongs that is a bong sin dont ever make the bong sin and put tobacco in it.thanks though

Depends on judge to. have no idea max fine and jail allowable by law, but if the judge decides bongs don't deserve jail time. then none lol

grim420reefer said:
lol ya im sure you have seen some of my bongs on here.fuck tobacco being used in bongs that is a bong sin dont ever make the bong sin and put tobacco in it.thanks though
Don't take my word on it though.

Anyway, I know some guy who was over at a friends house, and he had a nice lady friend with him, so he asked his friend if he could load a tobacco bowl in his 4 footer. He said he took a hit and then she took a hit. He said he was dizzy and light-headed not surprisingly. But the chick was like I'm stoned and shit. That was the punch line to his story, but all I was thinkin was, WHY THE FUCK DID HE LET HIM LOAD A GODDAMN TOBACCO BOWL IN THE 4 FOOTER!!!??? That is going to taste like shit later.

Breathless said:
Don't take my word on it though.

Anyway, I know some guy who was over at a friends house, and he had a nice lady friend with him, so he asked his friend if he could load a tobacco bowl in his 4 footer. He said he took a hit and then she took a hit. He said he was dizzy and light-headed not surprisingly. But the chick was like I'm stoned and shit. That was the punch line to his story, but all I was thinkin was, WHY THE FUCK DID HE LET HIM LOAD A GODDAMN TOBACCO BOWL IN THE 4 FOOTER!!!??? That is going to taste like shit later.
weedbreath your just like me ill tell them im not smoking that shit i want pure weed smoke even though i smoke cigarretes i dont smoke the shit with weed thats weed abuse to me.

grim, you're pretty lucky though... in alabama 2.2lbs is only a misdemeanor... 0 - 1 years. probably just a small fine.

i just drove all over alabama for 4 days with 2 1/2 oz's... i looked it up, you should be safe.

and never, i repeat never should you load a bong with tobacco. that shit aint kosher.

alabama busts people every other day i see it all over the news.cops here have nothing netter to do then take weed away or mess with people for no reason .when i lived in indiana i never seen a cop unless they called its different here.

HOLY FUCK 2.2lb MISDIMEANER?!?!?! ... shit i heard down here over 14 grams they can get u for intent to distribute. i need to look that shit up now. that's fuckin crazy.

Detained said:
HOLY FUCK 2.2lb MISDIMEANER?!?!?! ... shit i heard down here over 14 grams they can get u for intent to distribute. i need to look that shit up now. that's fuckin crazy.
nhorml.com click on your state and it tells you.weed is so easy to find here everybody sales and smokes it here.alabama is known for weed smokers from what i have been told

I have a question....If you can legally own a bong then why was Tommy Chong put in prison for 9 months for selling them?

KWT4legalizing said:
I have a question....If you can legally own a bong then why was Tommy Chong put in prison for 9 months for selling them?
He called it by the wrong name, and bam, his ass is in jail.

"bongs" are illegal

"bubblers" are legal

if you sell a bubbler calling it a bong, you're breaking the law. thats why tommy chong is in jail.

uh why dont you just clean them till they sparkle and have zero marijuana substances on them
that way u cant get busted for them

Back
Top Bottom