Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: How much time will i serve if they cops find bongs in my house?

  1. #1
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like

    How much time will i serve if they cops find bongs in my house?

    i was wondering if any of you would know about how much time ill serve for having smoking pieces in my house

  2. #2
    420 Member Breathless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim420reefer
    i was wondering if any of you would know about how much time ill serve for having smoking pieces in my house
    I think it depends. Unused paraphernelia, or those that have only tobacco in them, they can't do shit, but since it's you grim, I know that's not the case. I think it's the same as getting caught with a sac, however long you serve for that. Definitely don't know for sure though.

  3. #3
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathless
    I think it depends. Unused paraphernelia, or those that have only tobacco in them, they can't do shit, but since it's you grim, I know that's not the case. I think it's the same as getting caught with a sac, however long you serve for that. Definitely don't know for sure though.
    lol ya im sure you have seen some of my bongs on here.fuck tobacco being used in bongs that is a bong sin dont ever make the bong sin and put tobacco in it.thanks though

  4. #4
    420 Member Detained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on judge to. have no idea max fine and jail allowable by law, but if the judge decides bongs don't deserve jail time. then none lol

  5. #5
    420 Member Breathless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim420reefer
    lol ya im sure you have seen some of my bongs on here.fuck tobacco being used in bongs that is a bong sin dont ever make the bong sin and put tobacco in it.thanks though
    Don't take my word on it though.

    Anyway, I know some guy who was over at a friends house, and he had a nice lady friend with him, so he asked his friend if he could load a tobacco bowl in his 4 footer. He said he took a hit and then she took a hit. He said he was dizzy and light-headed not surprisingly. But the chick was like I'm stoned and shit. That was the punch line to his story, but all I was thinkin was, WHY THE FUCK DID HE LET HIM LOAD A GODDAMN TOBACCO BOWL IN THE 4 FOOTER!!!??? That is going to taste like shit later.

  6. #6
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathless
    Don't take my word on it though.

    Anyway, I know some guy who was over at a friends house, and he had a nice lady friend with him, so he asked his friend if he could load a tobacco bowl in his 4 footer. He said he took a hit and then she took a hit. He said he was dizzy and light-headed not surprisingly. But the chick was like I'm stoned and shit. That was the punch line to his story, but all I was thinkin was, WHY THE FUCK DID HE LET HIM LOAD A GODDAMN TOBACCO BOWL IN THE 4 FOOTER!!!??? That is going to taste like shit later.
    weedbreath your just like me ill tell them im not smoking that shit i want pure weed smoke even though i smoke cigarretes i dont smoke the shit with weed thats weed abuse to me.

  7. #7
    420 Member rasta.john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    grim, you're pretty lucky though... in alabama 2.2lbs is only a misdemeanor... 0 - 1 years. probably just a small fine.

    i just drove all over alabama for 4 days with 2 1/2 oz's... i looked it up, you should be safe.

    and never, i repeat never should you load a bong with tobacco. that shit aint kosher.

  8. #8
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    alabama busts people every other day i see it all over the news.cops here have nothing netter to do then take weed away or mess with people for no reason .when i lived in indiana i never seen a cop unless they called its different here.

  9. #9
    420 Member Detained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOLY FUCK 2.2lb MISDIMEANER?!?!?! ... shit i heard down here over 14 grams they can get u for intent to distribute. i need to look that shit up now. that's fuckin crazy.

  10. #10
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Detained
    HOLY FUCK 2.2lb MISDIMEANER?!?!?! ... shit i heard down here over 14 grams they can get u for intent to distribute. i need to look that shit up now. that's fuckin crazy.
    nhorml.com click on your state and it tells you.weed is so easy to find here everybody sales and smokes it here.alabama is known for weed smokers from what i have been told
    Last edited by grim420reefer; 12-23-2003 at 05:01 AM.

  11. #11
    420 Member Key West's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hurricane Central
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like
    LIFE in a "pound me up the ass" prison.

  12. #12
    420 Member Key West's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hurricane Central
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question....If you can legally own a bong then why was Tommy Chong put in prison for 9 months for selling them?

  13. #13
    420 Member Breathless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KWT4legalizing
    I have a question....If you can legally own a bong then why was Tommy Chong put in prison for 9 months for selling them?
    He called it by the wrong name, and bam, his ass is in jail.

  14. #14
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    free chong

  15. #15
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    "bongs" are illegal

    "bubblers" are legal

    if you sell a bubbler calling it a bong, you're breaking the law. thats why tommy chong is in jail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast