Suggestion

Breathless

The links at the top of the page on this site for the forums, that say "420 Times Forums>The 420 Lounge> General 420 Talk" and shit should also be at the bottom of the page. It would make it easier after you post something and the thread ends up really long and you're at the bottom, if you could click the link back to the threads page right there. I hate having to scroll all the way back the fuck up the page just to go back, and i dont hit the back button if I posted something.

I don't know, I just thought it would be nice to have something down there.

There is a link at the bottom. It says "General 420 Talk" above the next and previous link. I use it all the time. Those are at the top and bottom.

yah, and it seems that the logo at the top goes to the forums and when you click 'yes' at the disclaimer page it also takes you directly to the forums. I'm wondering if this is intentional or an accident?

that, and I don't think it's ok that the 'leave' button directs you to 420girls.com. I mean, if someone wasn't old enough to view a sight about weed, what makes one think that it's ok for them to view pics of nude chicks smoking weed? :D

Damn there is all kinds of shit you can do on here I didn't know about. The 420girls.com thing is pretty funny. Maybe someone should start a "420times.com secrets" post.

yah, and what about those temporary buttons at the top right?

Breathless said:
The links at the top of the page on this site for the forums, that say "420 Times Forums>The 420 Lounge> General 420 Talk" and shit should also be at the bottom of the page. It would make it easier after you post something and the thread ends up really long and you're at the bottom, if you could click the link back to the threads page right there. I hate having to scroll all the way back the fuck up the page just to go back, and i dont hit the back button if I posted something.

I don't know, I just thought it would be nice to have something down there.

Hey man, if you ever need to go back to any webpage, just hit the backspace button, and it will take you back. It's as if you clicked the BACK arrow on your browser. Just a useful trick not sure if anyone knows about it, I'm sure someone does though.

That shit's tiny on the bottom. How the fuck was I supposed to see it with my chinky ass eyes.

What, the little tiny black print at the very bottom? That's just a copyright notice.

the link that takes you back to the forum is in the center of the page, below the last post, and above the quick reply window

Back
Top Bottom