Joints and Bongs

Darkflame600

In my experiance (just with ppl i know off of this site) ppl who smoke weed outa bongs and pieces are more often heavy stoners then ppl who smoke joints. but thats just what ive seen

i like pipes the most... i dont like to waste anything at all.

I will always stand by my bong as my favorite thing to smoke out of. I roll joints for myself rarely, but I geuss it's pretty nice when I do. I still prefer my bong though.

it's all about budconservation.

plus, i just like my bong.

haha, i just got a bong today ;) i like rolling joints, i like smokeing joints, but i had wasteing weed. So i only do it on the weekends or when im with alot of friends, or a bonfire. Ilove my bong to death, i love hittin ghtat shit, i love my bowl tool

I smoked more when i was a joint blunt man than i do now. I think joints and blunts are more of a group setting thing. bongs for the kill a bowl sessions, and pipes for the ride.

i like my bong, he treats me good.

1 bowl wallago when i went to get it out of my car.. i am lit.

had to sneek it back in... lol... anyway, it's here and im high, get used to it... hahahaha

LMFAO. go dude. toke one for the rest of us to.

i prefer bong better because they are more potent then jays, blunt and pipes. witch is true u get more THC, so thats all good, and in jay and blunts u waste alot when your not toking on it.

so a fat bong for me

Back
Top Bottom