Question about marijuana/does anyone know?

Some religions believe that a pregnant woman should smoke a little pot at a certain stage in her pregnancy and it will make the baby healthier or something... something like that.. in my opinion smoking a little pot (like once or twice a month) would be ok but not smoking consistantly everyday. It is still smoke, and smoke isn't good for a fetus.

i dont think it would be good to smoke anything while pregnant, but i have heard that smoking marijuana during the last trimester increases the birthweight of the baby.

hOokagirl said:
i dont think it would be good to smoke anything while pregnant, but i have heard that smoking marijuana during the last trimester increases the birthweight of the baby.
Yea, because it's got the munchies in the womb.

it is just my opinion that it is WRONG to put anything in your body that could harm a baby.
inless you can ask your unborn baby if he/she minds it or not, you should just have her keep clean.
all smokes have poison in them, even pot, and even tho its not alot, its still not worth the risk to that baby.

i know what ya mean...

Smoking anything can lead to harm for ur child. it's not the thc and shit....it's a burning plant...this is semi bad for u let alone a developing child. i think they are called carcinogens (sp?) but not sure. not a doctor. these are poisons produces by burning any organic material. If i was responcible for carrying a living being in me i'd quit for 9 months. no harm in a smoking break. but potential harm if u don't take a break.

Back
Top Bottom