Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hide a joint?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: hide a joint?

someone propable already said this but i suggest:hollow out a pen, place the J in there and screw the shell pieces back together.
    this is an electronic recording device
    just another way of making some noise, but it wont do for me in the longview because of the machine and its disintegration

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

if you have a bag with your toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. take your dental stuff out and throw your weed in.

CherryEyed

uhh.. you could always put it in your coat pocket. That's what I do, actually, I don't walk anywhere, though besides inside buildings cusmy job is a walker, so it's what I do. But cyclones. The little tubes that those come in are awesome. Fill the cyclone up, shove back in it's tube, and smoke it later.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

wow stop with the pen ideas and start reading at least 2 replys lol damn .peace also for the slow people theres been like 15 pen replys so far lol

Post Thanks / Like

in a large pen-case, u can put easily 2/3 joints in it, but i dont need to hide, i live in holland :-P

Post Thanks / Like

I used to carry joints in my cig pack
    I M U 'N what I C is me
    real eyes
    realize
    real lies

Post Thanks / Like

Those long Laser pointers (2 tripple A batteries), Sour gum case (it's those tins that are long enough to fit a lighter in and about an inch wide, You could fit 2/3 J's and a bic in it.)

I've been looking for something also, the highlighter idea made me think of those really big black perm. markers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4DeuceZero View Post
    Try squeezing it in your bum bum.
    LOL
    Different strain, Different High how are ya!
    (¯`·.¸¸,øº°»«°ºø,¸¸,·´¯)

Post Thanks / Like

I mostly use cigar tubes for transporting joints seeing I am not worried about cops as I always carry such a small ammount they will just take it and yell at me. Primetime cigar tubes work great for 1 paper joints. I still have like 50 of them from when I used to smoke.

Post Thanks / Like

if you just get something with a lock on it.. then the police can't search it without a warrant, and as soon as they got the warrant.. there's no point hiding pot anymore.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Learn your rights.

Never ever ever ever EVER EVER EVER

EVER

Consent to letting a cop search your car.

He cannot search your car unless you give him permission to do so or he obtains a warrant. I was scared shitless out of my mind once because I was riding with a group of friends in MY car even though a friend was driving and we got pulled over for expired tags. A friend of mine had shrooms in the back (definitely not mine but I could have been pinned for it since it's my car). The cop goes, "Okay, well, I'm going to have to do a search of the car because of suspicious activity." And my friend driving goes, "Okay" and I literally put my hand over his face and say, "I'm sorry officer, but this is my vehicle and I do not consent to a search without the presentation of a warrant." I thought I was going to throw up over everywhere I was so nervous but he just made a snide remark of, "If I really wanted to, I could have your car searched, but my shift is almost over," then wrote me a citation for the tags and let us go.

Erowid Freedom Vaults : How to Avoid Getting Busted
    ^^ Good site for such talk.

I hate it when people don't know their rights and they get busted. It sucks so bad.

Post Thanks / Like

take the ink cartridge out of a pen, preferably not clear lol, also one that comes apart easily
    Life's a bitch and then we die, so fuck the world and lets get high!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

This is an old thread, but what the hay...I had an old jacket, hand-me-down, with a hole in the pocket. One could push an item back through the hole so it wound up in the back of the liner. In my case, that hole got pretty big after awhile. If you were trying to hide your MMJ so a non-recommended individual didn't freak out about it, that might be an option.

Post Thanks / Like

Take the tube out of a chapstick thing. You can hold three joints in there easy. Plus chapstick is a relative common thing to carry in your pocket. Cops do check cig packs though, very often. My cigarette packs have been checked with almost every encounter with the police.

Post Thanks / Like

yea nice idea bergdawg I used to take out the guts of pens and put a joint in there but now I got some long hair and just shove a J behind my ears.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123