Thread: Arrested Today

Post Thanks / Like

Arrested Today

Rolling a blunt in a dunkin' donuts parking lot while my buddy went to get some coffee. he gets back in the car, i start to lick the edge, and BAM, i see a cop roll up on me from an angle. he walks right up to my window, and doesnt waste any time. "get out of the car." 10 seconds later im in handcuffs and 5 other cruisers pull up. then we're both in the back of seperate patrol cars before either of us can even think.

they got me, all the weed i had, my buddy, and the little nug he had in his cigarette pack. let him go on a PTA but took me to the station for processing and towed my car because i had no ID (just was going for a ride, didnt think i needed it).

lesson: sooner or later you get pinched. dont roll a fucking blunt in a private parking lot. take stupid risks, get fucked. this is my first offense, but my buddy may have to do a couple months for it, which really woke me the fuck up.

dont be stupid. tint your windows if you can.

I still got some left though. Here's a pic:

Post Thanks / Like
    that sucks bro...

listen to this... this is some of God's work, which why over the past few months, I have started to believe in Him.

I was supposed to be with my friends one night, instead, i stayed back @ work to hook up with a girl.... all 5 of them got tickets for possesion.

another month passes and they are driving again.. still suposed to be with them, but i stayed at work to clean up. they get pulled over, and all get arrested, taken to jail, let out the next morn.

another friend got in a bad wreck, i shoulda been with him and been dead, but no, i was back at the house watching friends trip on acid.

my friend matt's been busted 3 times. I'm hoping he doesnt get anything when his trial comes in feb. I've been lucky so far... very lucky.

Post Thanks / Like
    blaze, you dumb fuck!

rolling a blunt in the lot of a DONUT SHOP!?!?!?

HEELLLLLLOO!?!?!?!?!?

Why not just skip the middleman and hotbox the police station. Geez!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    man dunkin donuts or any donut shop is seriously the worst place to go when ur smokeing or have been. Everytime me n my dumbass friends decide to go to dunkin donuts when were stoned we see a cop. and one time the girl behind the couter went "umm hey do you smell that" to her other worker" and they both started giggling
    Last dance w/ mary jane, one more time to ease the pain.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    blaze, you dumb fuck!

rolling a blunt in the lot of a DONUT SHOP!?!?!?

HEELLLLLLOO!?!?!?!?!?

Why not just skip the middleman and hotbox the police station. Geez!

I once briefly knew someone like that. Wanted to smoke a bowl across from a 711. Talk about discretion.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, it's all good.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got busted on an old cop chopper pad....it was old...i really was supprised when I saw the officer walk up to the passenger window....really really fucking supprised that is. The helicopter pad was only used for mosquitto choppers now, and was secleded off a dirt road. to make it worse. PI - where i got busted- is an island, and only one cop patrols the whole damn thing at night. WOW i felt like a jackass. didn't go to jail tho, and i got to keep a nik of shit that was overlooked in a cig pack.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    You pic looks reeeeaaalll sweeeeet. :D

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    pfff cops up here wont do shit like that, if your window was open a crack on a cold night he might take a peek
    but unless they see something wrong they leave you alone

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    these guys i was hanging out with the other night were lighting a bong out in the open 2 doors down from a police station... thats pretty ballsy i would say

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was at a concert smoking a joint, some asshole came up to me and was like "you know I'm training to be a philadelphia police officer, right?". I told him I didnt care then he asked to hit it. Cops are dumb.

Post Thanks / Like
    every morning at school me and a friend go out side next to the school and smoke a jay, no one has busted us yet