Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 8 9.3%

Votes: 13 15.1%

Votes: 6 7.0%

Votes: 1 1.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
importance is a 4. how much i like to do it and how much i think its fun is a 9.

Importance? it's not to me. for the love of smokin it i'd say 10. but gave it a 1

^ Fuck yea MV, I myself have some things in the making that could help out this site, but your pix are not only beautiful but inspiring, I'm going to light one up for you MV! :allgood: :tommy: :allgood:

And I also voted 10, Cannabis is a great part of my life, And I will always be promoting legalization and awarness.

lol i was thinkin the same thing importance 0 if its 1-10 then 1...but weeds a 10 in my life

I dunno guys, I voted 4. I mean as far as weed being important in my life, yes it is; however there are lots of things I put above weed. Such as realationships with family, friends, getting through college, work.

I said 7. There are of course things that are more important, but it is also important for me to be happy, and weed makes me very happy.

I put three, because I function perfect without it. I just use it to vent on the weekends now.

It used to be like about a 7. I used to get stoned everyday, just because I had weed all the time, but then I realized, "Shit man, look how much you're spending" and I cut down a whole lot. So now, I do it on the weekends. Its nice.

It's a "10" for me - Matanuska Valley...!

I would like to make 420Times.com THE Biggest Cannabis Awareness Site on the Internet....!

I know that this is a pretty big statement to make for anyone, but I am not just Anyone ...!
I feel that I could be ranked among the top 5 in the photography catagory on the Internet, and in the top 10 Growers Indoors catagory in the USA today...!

No. 1 on the Internet is putting out more pics than me, and also , No. 1 is hitting grand slams with there pics - like me, in Cannabis Awareness....!

It aint bragging mother fucker,If you can back it up...!

MV......

i say 7 cuz 5 4 me would be indiferent, and 1 completly last priority, bt 7 to me cuz, i cn go without it, bt itsd part of our culture here with ma friends, its a social thing mainely, so its part of our lives, so its pretty important, bt presonaly 2 me i cn go off:D

Totally an eight...although there are times I would like to be slightly sober, weed rates very high in my life right now. There are some situations you cannot live, without the natural healing of Mother Nature's remedies.

Back
Top Bottom