Kon bud or Kind bud

Rabid_Rebel420

Whats up stonas! Its the Rabid Rebel back again with another question. Me and my girlfriend recently got in a big argument over the term "kind bud" she swears up and down its "kon bud". But seein as i live right in the middle of red neck central i can see how she would think that cuz of the accents around here.
neways ive never heard anyone say "kon bud" and i dont want her walkin around sayin that cuz shell look like a dumass so post your opinion cuz i know im right and her and her stupid little friends are dum and rong..........

Pharmaecopia said:
lmao! its Kind Bud, but sayin it like Kon Bud is in every way hilarious, but people would probably think shes a dumbass and in turn think you are a dumbass.
my thoughts exactly bro........exactly

Pharm...duck and cover!! damn dude that shit don't fly. but on this kind subject... i've never used that term or heard it while purchasing weed. is it just used as "really really good shit" or like a form of dro?

KWT4legalizing said:
If it means you aint getting any from your girl than its "kon"..........:)
lol good plan. even thought it is kind, just be like "ok baby w/e u say". thats what my b/f does & then we're both happy

no..."U" are happy...he dies alittle inside everytime he gives in. :) jk

Back
Top Bottom