`whats your favorite thing to smoke out of?

whats your favorite

• bongs

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • blunts

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • gravitys

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • i want to stick a blunt in a girls pussy and see if she can blow out smoke from her pussy

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • joints

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • hookahs

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • pipes

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
def bongs... but it doesn't have bubblers either... but yeah bongs are awesome.... i got some new pieces, and a lot of new vids

I like em all cept #4 never tryed that one. but grav has to be my all time favorite smoking device.

i seen this video on steakandcheese.com.where a girl inhaled a cigarrete through her pussy and blew out smoke.just wondering if girls can do that with blunts

i seen this video on steakandcheese.com.where a girl inhaled a cigarrete through her pussy and blew out smoke.just wondering if girls can do that with blunts

yeah i seen that vedio, its pretty skank though

I like to smoke out of a lot of stuff. Most of the time I use my pipe. I like bongs and blunts to. But I could only make one choice in the poll.

I voted for 2 options on accident. Didn't know one could do that. I voted for hookahs and bongs.

I voted joints on this way back when it was first up but now I change it. My new favorite thing is my new VAPORDOC.

I've been smoking a lot of joints lately, I really like joints for some reason. But not as much as my pipe. I always get huge hits off of it, plus it looks awesome!

Bongs are nice, but I've only smoked from a few, i'd need to have my own to truly like it.

bongs.
But blunts are a close 2nd.

I like using my pipe or joints. When I go to my friends house we use his bad ass water bong.

I like experimenting and making my own shit. I modified a gravity into like a mirco size version by using a 20 oz. and on of those one serving wine bottles, I have its all sealed together with some shit i found in the garage its pretty tight

Back
Top Bottom