Pass it left!

Mello136

Name your smoke then pass it left. (include the emoji --> : 48 : without spaces). Include a brief description of what your smoking on.

Blue Dreaming today :passitleft: smoothe and it might be the rolly but kind of fruity. Stone is a quiet head high with some body relaxation. I even twitch a little here and there from the relaxing effect.

Smoking Girl Scout Cookies :passitleft:

image3500.jpeg

Very smooth and euphoric. The high is subtle but very captivating.

I would love to try some Blue Dream!

Oh you know Im here Mello.
Still that Chemdawg Nug Run wax. :passitleft: Its a very balanced hybrid. Provides very noticeable lethargy and impairment, something I usually dont get. At the same time however, It's very heady, makes you space out hard.
20151115_100558.jpg

Some left over shwag. A bit spacey and talkative kinda harsh on the throat but that also might be the cardboard tasting z palmas. I prefer chocolate dutchies. lol. I see a few pundits on stage as well. I'm naming them Trump, Clinton, and Sanders Hopefully one of them turns out to be female and let us smoke bud. Pun intended. :passitleft:
IMG_79284.JPG

Wake and bake before school with the same schwag as last night. Same effects and all. It gave me the munchies which is always fun. lol :passitleft: You guys smoking yet?

In 30 minutes I'll be ripping my morning hoot.

I like to drop my boy off before I start gardening in the morning.

It's actually because my pharmacy is the next room outside my garden and I've gotta wait till lights are on in the garden to have a seat in an illuminated pharmacy.

:passitleft: I am out, for a little while. I don't know the name of the strain, I had last week.

I've got a little extra here Golden! :passitleft:

Chem Dawg 20% THC

I'm feeling rather sore this morning so, this Chem will free my mind to focus on more important things rather then my pain.

image3589.jpeg

Well, I'm dancing now!

:party:

:goof:

It's a nice one. No crazy effects, subtle and smooth. I wouldn't say it's a party herb. I like to get excited and energized. And that's missing here.

Back
Top Bottom