Pulled over

rhomb

today i was chillin with my boy in his car on the way to a head shop when we got pulled over cause i wasnt wearin a seatbelt. the cops said the car smelled like weed even though we hadent smoked in it since yesterday and he smokes mad cigs in there. anyway even though they pulled us over for no seatbelt they searched us and then the car. i had a joint and a gram stashed in my boxers in the part that hangs out of my pants and it didnt fall down my leg cause i tightened up my belt. even though the piggy patted me down good (the fag grabed my cock) he didnt find it. as my friend pulled out his regestration from this leather case he slipped an 8th into it right in front of the cop. the only things they got were a 1/2 8th that was in his pocket and the weed grinder i bought yesterday. it sucks cause he got possesion(again)
and i got a $75 ticket.

Fuckin cops.

thats illegal....that cant pull u over for JUST not wearing ur seatbelt. it can be added if u get pulled over for nething, but alone it cannot. and they cannot search ur car, our seizure u if u decline. especially underneath the circumstances given. technically if u want, u could press charges for harrassment, as u were technically not doing nething wrong. and they especially, cant search u while ur in the open (if not under arrest for nething else found), u must be presented to a station first. man, fuck 5-0 >:\ bitch, next time stick up for ur rights. just next time shit like that happens, just say something like 'isnt this illegal?' an theyll prolly give u this big ass smanshy shit, but it is illegal, fuckin crooked cops by the minute.

bathtub_gin said:
they can pull u over for not wearing a seatbelt, its the law to wear one.

Haha, ya i was bout to say "What the fuck are you talkn about man?"

Cops can pull you over for not wearing a seat belt. And they can search you if they have reason. This is of course twisted around and can be used when speeding, the smell is apparent (or lack there of), and any other bullshit they feel. Dont fuckn kid yourself Liquid Ice, the only way to stay clear of trouble is to not get get pulled over, for ANY reason.

They can pull you over for ANYTHING they want. They can pull you over just to say "Hi"

And yes, the officer had a right to search the car. He smelled weed.

Ice, learn the law before it bites you in the ass

You shouldn't of let him. They can't search you unless you let them.That's why i put my sit in the trunk and lock it. They can't your trunk or glove box if their locked without a warrant.

4DeuceZero said:
dude....thats not cool at all! you forgot to put your turn signal on when you pull back on the road...that shits dangerous.

hahahah thats great

ooo shit man, you just may have saved my life there. thanks buddy.

Back
Top Bottom