Argh, help with facts please

brian

this girl is trying to say that there is no tar in weed and thc is really bad for your lungs. she claims it kills brain cells and reduces the efficiancy of your immune system. i send the parts from this site about brain cells and the immune system, but i cant find anything that proves to her that burning weed produces tar. she thinks of tar is the blacktop stuff you walk on. any help?

reduce but not eliminate. Hence the reason for vaporizers.

It produces tar, but like 1/500 percentage, youll gain tar in your lungs like smoking period of 1yr as much as you would if you would smoke a quarter of a cigarette

jsut go to google and type in truth about marijuana. weed is pretty much the dame as a cigarette just weaker. meaning it contains the same shit as a cigarette i.e. tar, carbon monoxide, shit like that. and you lose brain cells by flicking the side of your head. them bitches die REAL easy. You lose more neurons by holding in the hit than you do by the thc itself

tell her weed contains 4billions times less cyanide than cigs
or that you only live once might as well enjoy life
what the fuck you want to preserve your body for? going somewhere?
tell her of all the shit you could take weed is the absolute most harmless.

r0achclip said:
jsut go to google and type in truth about marijuana. weed is pretty much the dame as a cigarette just weaker. meaning it contains the same shit as a cigarette i.e. tar, carbon monoxide, shit like that. and you lose brain cells by flicking the side of your head. them bitches die REAL easy. You lose more neurons by holding in the hit than you do by the thc itself

Yeah except weed doesn't have all the bullshit additives that cigarettes do.

Herb contain 7x the amount of a certain type of carcinogen, but I can't think of which kind right now... I think we kinda touched around it a little while ago talking about the error in Freevibe's reports. They like to pick out that ONE carc and pretend that it supercedes all others. Well, too bad tobacco kills 1,200 every DAY while pot has killed 0 in the past 5,000(?) years

and it definatly has a lot of tar

Back
Top Bottom