My trip

SmokeyMacPot

the time that i had not been on this site i used to go to Amsterdam, Vancuver, and my grandpa's weed farm in mexico. it was really cool i tryed out alot of different types of weed that i had not smoked before and then smoked about a 1/4 of an ounce of this weed that my grandpa had been curing for about a year strait to the face. i got so high and my grand fathers chronic was delicious and got me really really high

BigKickerSnicke said:
Vancouver not Vancuver

sounds like he's been really stoned for awhile, so spelling mistakes are ok!
hope u had fun!

smokeymacpot said:
the time that i had not been on this site i used to go to Amsterdam, Vancuver, and my grandpa's weed farm in mexico. it was really cool i tryed out alot of different types of weed that i had not smoked before and then smoked about a 1/4 of an ounce of this weed that my grandpa had been curing for about a year strait to the face. i got so high and my grand fathers chronic was delicious and got me really really high
thats tight as fuck.grandpas weed farm.shit, i wish i had someone in my family like that.

all most all my family in mexico and some in the us grow weed i like it alot because we can get high when ever we want, but i like my grandpa's stuff because he is an old timer and knows alot of stuff on growing and cureing i hope he will teach me someday. my grandpa also trys breeding he has breeded like 60 different plants and he is trying to figure out how to cross pollinate tabacco with weed. and is

Back
Top Bottom