Thread: My trip

Post Thanks / Like

My trip

the time that i had not been on this site i used to go to Amsterdam, Vancuver, and my grandpa's weed farm in mexico. it was really cool i tryed out alot of different types of weed that i had not smoked before and then smoked about a 1/4 of an ounce of this weed that my grandpa had been curing for about a year strait to the face. i got so high and my grand fathers chronic was delicious and got me really really high

Post Thanks / Like
    Vancouver not Vancuver

Post Thanks / Like
    o yea

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKickerSnicke
    Vancouver not Vancuver
    sounds like he's been really stoned for awhile, so spelling mistakes are ok!
    hope u had fun!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. everyone can see you do it, but only you feel the warmth

"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks and its true

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeymacpot
    the time that i had not been on this site i used to go to Amsterdam, Vancuver, and my grandpa's weed farm in mexico. it was really cool i tryed out alot of different types of weed that i had not smoked before and then smoked about a 1/4 of an ounce of this weed that my grandpa had been curing for about a year strait to the face. i got so high and my grand fathers chronic was delicious and got me really really high
    thats tight as fuck.grandpas weed farm.shit, i wish i had someone in my family like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    all most all my family in mexico and some in the us grow weed i like it alot because we can get high when ever we want, but i like my grandpa's stuff because he is an old timer and knows alot of stuff on growing and cureing i hope he will teach me someday. my grandpa also trys breeding he has breeded like 60 different plants and he is trying to figure out how to cross pollinate tabacco with weed. and is
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 11-13-2008 at 01:09 AM.