Power Hungry

dutchboy

Well heres my opinion on this. i think the reason why things happen so slow in this country like legalization of marijuana is because we have to many leaders. i mean think about it. if we joined states and made new ones and had 25 instead of 50 wouldnt we be easier to govern.voters would then matter more because the difference would be more recognizable.i mean honestly its time to start looking over here more. realy the lands are now united by wire. the exchange is complete.operation homeward bound needs to be inacted.its time for a change and the change is now. new world order lol or maybe i just need a joint.

dutchboy said:
Well heres my opinion on this. i think the reason why things happen so slow in this country like legalization of marijuana is because we have to many leaders. i mean think about it. if we joined states and made new ones and had 25 instead of 50 wouldnt we be easier to govern.voters would then matter more because the difference would be more recognizable.i mean honestly its time to start looking over here more. realy the lands are now united by wire. the exchange is complete.operation homeward bound needs to be inacted.its time for a change and the change is now. new world order lol or maybe i just need a joint.
Joint.

dutchboy said:
More leaders means less of a chance to get a dictatorship. Plus, if states were combined, it would just give the already huge states more power, like Texas, California, New York. Plus, we would have to rework what the Constitution set up in regards to how many representatives were allowed for each state due to population. Because if thatwasn't reworked, we would only have 50 less leaders in the country, and they would all be from the Senate. It would do almost nothing, if not compound the problems.

thanks for the replys but still i dont recon ill see any significant changes in my life time ya know and a dictatorship isnt that bad if it were done right ya know like three people to the power of three

I don't think states need to join together, but more people in each state need to be informed of the helpful and posotive sides to marijuana. They're ignorant because they have listened to the government's lies for years, and it is tuff to change a lot of people's opinions after they've had their mind set for years. The reason it's not legal is because not enough people know yet. I take my responsibility by informing as many people as I can. If I meet someone for the first time, the conversation is going to include marijuana.

I've thaught about this one a lot and what I've come up with is starving the economy if we all saved up and stopped buying merchandise we don't realy need then quit our jobs and grew our own food. Only working on side jobs under the table type stuff. The Gov't would have to tighten their belts a bit

I already quit mine!

lol, this just reminded me of what a girl said in my Civics class "The president should have more power" (referrring to congress having to pass bills and declare war) Saying those should be the Presidents powers. If it was, working would be a bitch.

So many bills to sign. lol, I got way into this (not to mention the increased likely hood of a facist state)

Anyway I like it as it is now, More and more people are realising Marijuana isn't as bad as it is said to be, i.e. There is a christian group that supports it.

Anyway I like it as it is now, More and more people are realising Marijuana isn't as bad as it is said to be, i.e. There is a christian group that supports it.
PM might like to hear that little bit
the whole world should be 1 country. 1 kind of money. 1 language. thats it lol
could you maybe elaborate on how we might be able to do this. I like the idea but I can think of a lot of countries who might disagree with this. plus if we lost the drug war what would happen to amsterdam

Back
Top Bottom