Reading?

Do you read for fun?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Breathless

Does anyone here read for fun, not while stoned, you can be, but not limited to while stoned?

I do. I just finished The Hobbit, and it is REALLY GOOD. So now I'm going to start on the LOTR's books. Than, when I'm done with those, I'm going to read Jurassic Park then Sensei, which are two books I just bought with a $15 gift card to Barnes And Noble.

I'm reading "House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski. It is some scary shit, it has a lot of drugs too. I highly recommend it, I love it

im just about to start reading 100 years of solitude is spanish,

No. Haven't in awhile, but I do know for a fact that I will soon read 1984. My best friend read it over the summer and loved it a lot, so I figured I'll give it a shot. I hear that "The Divinci Code" is also supposed to be good.

Just read "Prey"

I just finished black hawk down, like 2 days ago, then like a week and a half ago i finished medal of honor, then a week before that finished red october. I like reading, gives my pot head brain alot of stuff to think about, and its knowledge, i mostly read military novels, cause im a military guru, thinking about maybe going into the marines as a recon sniper, lol, the hardest job in the Marines, but then again, i am a crazy mother fucker , so itll go just fine with me.

i finished Down The Highway, a biography of Bob Dylan then read Jimmy Buffett's A Pirate Looks At 40, finished that and now i'm on Heaver than Heaven, a Kurt Cobain biography.

puLse said:
Idiot, he said "Than," when it should've been "Then," Some SpellChecker you are!
I never learned the rule between those, same with effect/affect.

Btw, I'm a guy.

Then is an adverb...you tell what happened, like "I went to the store, then I ate food." Than is used in comparison, like "I like cookies more than I like pizza."

I just finished reading all three volumes of Clive Barker's Books of Blood. Now I'm floating between his novella, The Damnation Game and Aishida Kim's works on KI strengthening. I mostly read, television is cool for a couple of things I watch, like Comedy Central and Toonami, and some movie channels. A tripped out book and a loaded pipe is my fav. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom