420 Tomorrow - Post your day recap here

DaHui

Hey dudes, tomorrow is the day most of us have been waiting for all year. For some kids that's Christmas... For us, it's 4/20. So post all you day planning and recaps right here. Have a nice time and not a hardedge time. Keep it real. Later dude

I have a class from noon to 3 and then from 3 to 6. We always have a break at 4:15, which is just perfect. Gonna take a hit at 4:20 precisely. Yeah dude

im smoming right now.....and after i sleep for a few hours im going to go get my new kmk cd, then it is on to my dealers house for a party.

Tonite, I'm gonna roll several joints [wit some honey spread on them] outta about 1/4 oz. I'ma wake up and smoke on the way to the train station. I'ma go to my 1st class and smoke at the end. Next class I'ma sell an oz to this girl, leave class early and blaze on my skool's patio. Then when my class is officially done, I'll still be on the patio, gettin even more booted. Then I'ma go to my next class and leave early again and spark up again on tha patio [its the illest place to blaze]. I'ma take the train home, and smoke on the walk home from the train station. Then when I get back to my block, the real smokin begins... My whole block = tha biggest weedheads in the world. Peeps is gettin pineapple hydro, purple haze, sour diesel. We're havin a weed buffet. I cant wait.

I'm not smoking any until my friend gets off work =( usually I smoke it at school but the english teachers set our english cross grade to 420 so its the last class of the day. I have bad luck with 420, me and my friends were planning to go to downtown vancouver because theres always celebrations there with lots of people. Last year I couldn't go because of easter dinner the year before that I couldn't go because I had a hockey game that day, but every year we have a make up 420 but not this year =P

D*a*n*K said:
I might not be able to smoke at all:(. If i can't i will cry

shitty deal dude!

i just picked a oz of blueberry that has my name on it! (i wrote it there myself :)

I will probably pick up the new KMK cd but it isnt looking good though on scoring any ganja before 4/20. Fuckin dealers.

I'm going to switch out my days, 4/20 = 4/22 for me. I'm just not ready, and plus it's only a partial day Thursday for us, and I am starting like 2 new units in school tomorrow. So, Thursday I'm gonna skip, than smoke a lot, most likely by myself. :)

I get blazed every day so in order to make 420 great im gonna need to smoke this really high grade shit.... i got this shit right b4 420... and its the best ive ever had... its great... ill get higher than ive ever been tommorow

I'm bout to go get some grass in a little bit. I'm gonna get high and just hang out tomorrow. Might call my friends to come over.

Wake up
Go to school
Sleep through school
Pick a half eighth on the way home
Do homework
Play some video games
Eat dinner
Get high
Watch a movie
Chow down on munchies
Get high again
Go play video games some more

...which is basically what I do every day. I love my life.

7:52 4/19/04 My friend calles tells me hes going to pick the green up...then tells me he has to work...gunna call me when he gets the goods....Tomarow going to his house i going to blaze up

4:20 i turn 19. my pops is out of town for a week so i got the house to myself, not that it would matter anyways. but anyone and everyone that is comin over is either brginin weed or pitchin in. ofcourse gonna get like an O or 2 and then another goodie. not sure what yet. but be sure ill have mad pix tomorrow. i have some that i need to post, have been lazy on here lately.

Back
Top Bottom