4/20 blues

Weeble

Well, I'm about $500 in debt and worrying about where to put my plants.. you all who have read my threads know about this.. but on top of it all I have no smokable weed AND I got fired today... I hope everyone is having a better 4/20 then I am.. smoke a few for me k?

I have only been there for 3 weeks. I'm horrible in fast food. I hate it. I'm used to working in road construction. "Just wasn't working out." Usually that means that you didn't fuck up but that some other situation came up. Thing is, my best friend JUST got hired there for full time work and all that. My Boss' daughter ranted and raved to her about my friend and that's how my friend got the job. I am thinking that there really wasn't any possitions open so I'm the one that was let go.

That wasn't on HER part. My friend didn't know that was going to happen. She thought it'd be cool to work with me. It was all on the boss that did that because her daughter told her how great my friend was.

I'm sick today. That sucks, but not as much as what you're going through Weeble.

Back
Top Bottom